Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!
- Ask a legal question to our community of lawyers, judges and members
- Read useful answers to frequent legal questions in The Law Guide
- Read or contribute to the latest legal news in The Law Journal
- Find a lawyer near you in the Lawyer Directory
- If you need to hire an attorney, get a case review from a lawyer!
- Downloading or sharing legal forms and law outlines
Estate Planning & Administration
Estate Administration including proper estate planning, the creation of a will, power of attorney, living will, dealing with probate court, administrating an estate, creating a trust.
Other issues concerning estate planning and administration including elder law issues concerning people growing older, medicaid, disability, medicare.
Administration of an estate, handling probate court, whether the estate needs to pass through probate, distribution of assets to heirs, payment of expenses to creditors.
General estate planning including financial planning, the requirements for and how to create a will or a trust and other documents.
How to create and draft a power of attorney or a living will document, the different types of instruments and the powers and rights they grant, how to limit powers or revoke them.