Tn DCS Violated every law regarding Child Removal PLease help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm sure someone will come along and be appreciative for your insight.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk HD

CPS is keeping my kids from me Non-Custodial Case ( immediate protection plan signed)

hey, I am under a TN CPS case and kids were wrongly removed hearing was waived Why? I am doing legal work myself now. I need advise!! Policy procedure not followed all rights violation. Illegal kidnapping?? Also I am 28 my mom lost me when I was two. Wild wild story. reply if you want to band together. My main concern right now is return of my kids. Pressing issue please give advise, site cases something. Thank You

Okay - for the sake of everyone else's sanity, I think it's best that new posters start their own thread.

So...fighter? Could you please start your own thread?

under duress signed an Immediate Protection Agreement Not sure next step 4 fighting?

Are you still going through this? I am going through a very similar situation and I am doing the legal work myself. Our stories are a little different but not much. I contacted Internal Affairs and I am presenting them with my recordings, documentation etc.... Can you reply to me maybe we can figure this out together I am in the process of doing a petition on change.org and it would be great if families would stick together. Lawsuit? I have a criminal Justice degree and worked with Juveniles within DCS custody. We all need to stick together. My children were wrongly removed attorney waived hearing? Father filed private petition, DCS filed petition and we are a month away from DCS petition and I have to file an answer and I don't know what else for the private petition ??? within a week. I can not afford an attorney for the private petition for custody so I am doing it myself. I NEED advice. I have an attorney for the private petition but I am just not 100% positive she is doing everything she could be doing. I feel left in the dark and unsure of my next steps.... I have done a lot of research and I am still 100% sure of what I should do. It is a big ole mess. I am going to post I guess a new thread?? to try to get answers but really I have a degree but not a law degree!!! Any help would be great .

I am going through this too! Can i take my kids home since I was coerced into signing a "safety plan" I still have my parental rights and I want to move away

Sassy, could you start your own thread please? And tell us where you're located?

Help us help you :)

TN..Im a mom of 4 kids that has worked 20yrs to give my kids a good life. Have been married 18yrs. Our hell with DCS began 6-20-2011, with our then 15yr old. We didn't do drugs or drink. Lived a simple life in a small town. Our 15yr old had made friends with ppl that smoked dope, sold drugs an was over 18. We found this out too late. Her young female friends joined in having sex for weed. Stealing, lying, an her lies caught up with her. We didn't know what to do so we ask a FW from DCS to help. She took my child for 9 months to a lock down facility not to mention 2 detention ctrs. The worker had great things to say bout me for over a year. I caught her in a lie. Now, DCS says im unstable so my child will have to live with my cousin 4hrs away. My 3 other kids are with us. We are broke just to go back an forth to see our child. DCS worker has lied for months. Karma is a b'.....we are going to fight like hell to take her job. She destroyed our family so we are going too destroy her life.

I am in a similiar situation with TN;, but in my case, it is the judge who took my kids. DCS testified on the stand that there were no grounds to even open a case against me. I took my 13 year old son to court to have him admitted to Youth Villages for inpatient treatment. The judge decided I was unfit, though my child had 5 years of prior mental health treatment history due to his behavior. I have 3 younger children, and the judge removed all 4 of them without investigation. DCS told me that day: they didn't want my children in the system. The judge has bullied me AND my son for 18 months now, and told me it doesn't matter WHAT DCS decides. That he highly doubts he will grant me custody of my children again. I just saw on the news a couple days ago that DCS in TN is now being investigated for severe misconduct. Hopefully, that includes corrupt judges, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back