This Woman Hates Me & Wont Stop till I leave or get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiph1x

No other employee in my firm gets treated the way I do by PT. At first Pt would say to my boss over phone that I was not in the office when I was. She would use the excuse that she did not come to the offices in the back or she did not see me. Or she would say that I was smoking downstairs when in fact I was in the file room. When she would see me she would say Oh! I just told Bill you were downstairs and I would say "why would you say that?" and she would say "I thought you were – sorry. She was not sorry at all and these were not mistakes. She is passive aggressive. When getting calls, my boss would tell me to tell Pt to please hold the call for a minute and then pass it over to him – she would get upset and just send the call thru. In one incident I asked her to take a message as I had to confer with Bill about the caller and she sent the caller through and the caller heard everything I was saying! I have caught her many times talking about me and after, I have gotten bad looks from other staff members at me. Even one of the security guards downstairs told me that she has spoken badly about me many times and even shares my personal information with him. I had to start sending emails to myself in the morning and when leaving the office is because I realized that she is very underhanded. I know that she has it out for me and it's my proof of when I come in to the office and leave the office. In the past, Pat has erroneously said I was out or I was late or was away downstairs when it was not true. PT is not my supervisor but has been here longer than I. PT enters false data about me concerning my time in/out. She was upset because she put down that i had taken a day off - when in fact i had not (Thank goodness for me sending emails to myself). My boss spoke to her and she asked him for a special memo when I am out. She knows i have to read his emails everyday - so i figure that she is doing it to upset me. None of the other employees at this firm are asked to provide special memos when they are out. Meanwhile – I should not be treated differently than anyone else here at the firm. Pt knows that I have to read my boss's emails, so she knows that this would bother me. PT is the receptionist and one of her job duties is to mark if someone is in or out. thats it. My stress level is very high. In a time when there are few jobs, this woman obviously hates me so much that she wants to see me lose my job . i have spoken a few times already and written to my boss about this but she does not stop and i know that it upsets him to hear this. I cant take much more. Other coworkers say that she is just jealous of me ( I have nothing to be jealous of). There are many other things but this is the gist of it. What can I do.

Your boss appears to place confidence and trust in PT.

You've done about all you can, and things aren't changing.

This isn't a legal issue.

Yours is a sociology related issue, the behavior of people in groups.

If I were you, I'd start looking for another job.

PT isn't going anywhere soon, and doesn't seem inclined to get along with you.

If you don't leave voluntarily on your terms, PT is going to get you fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back