There is no child abuse but third parties blew an argument out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you have ANGER issues.
I know you are very VIOLENT, because you admitted it.
I hope those poor children don't get hurt.
That poor soldier fought in wars, and was almost killed by a violent female masquerading as is spouse.

Sad, so very sad and violent.

Almost killed? And sadistic? Honestly you sound more angry than i was at the time.

I am just concerned and YOU are not helping.

Yes, you have ANGER issues.
I know you are very VIOLENT, because you admitted it.
I hope those poor children don't get hurt.
That poor soldier fought in wars, and was almost killed by a violent female masquerading as is spouse.

Sad, so very sad and violent.

For gods sake you are ridiculous. I really hope you dont work one on one with people who need help.

Just WOW!

These words illustrate frustration at not being help but attacked personally by a clueless person nicknamed army judge who is not a judge!

I am a judge, a lawyer, and a retired Army JAG, who never abused his wife or children.

I have tried many cases involving abusive spouses, about equal numbers of males abusing females.

So angry, so violent, mentally deranged, sadistic, abusive, threatening; I pray those precious babies get removed from the home, and have contacted the authorities to provide them with additional evidence to make sure the abused soldier and his children receive the proper protections from an angry, violent beast.

I am a judge, a lawyer, and a retired Army JAG, who never abused his wife or children.

I have tried many cases involving abusive spouses, about equal numbers of males abusing females.

So angry, so violent, mentally deranged, sadistic, abusive, threatening; I pray those precious babies get removed from the home, and have contacted the authorities to provide them with additional evidence to make sure the abused soldier and his children receive the proper protections from an angry, violent beast.

You are ridiculous and not helpful. Please stop!

You are ridiculous and not helpful. Please stop!

I find it funny that it sounds like you are describing yourself. I never received pleasure from any of this. I am genuinely concerned and worried.

You call me:
sadistic: but i have never felt good about slapping my husband or what is going on in the other hand you are obviously enjoying making my life a loving nightmare. Even praying to have my children removed. How could you even say something like that. How could anyone pray to have kids removed from their parents during christmas and throw them god knows where. You male me sick!

Angry: yet tou are the only angry person and repeatedly insulting me.

Violent/abusive: I made 1 mistake. I never done this before in my life. Everyone makes mistakes.

Threatening: I have not threatened anyone at any time. I only asked for help and thanks you i regret it. In the other hand you are threatening me about contacting the authorities when you dont have a clue of who i am.

I find it funny that it sounds like you are describing yourself. I never received pleasure from any of this. I am genuinely concerned and worried.

You call me:
sadistic: but i have never felt good about slapping my husband or what is going on in the other hand you are obviously enjoying making my life a loving nightmare. Even praying to have my children removed. How could you even say something like that. How could anyone pray to have kids removed from their parents during christmas and throw them god knows where. You male me sick!

Angry: yet tou are the only angry person and repeatedly insulting me.

Violent/abusive: I made 1 mistake. I never done this before in my life. Everyone makes mistakes.

Threatening: I have not threatened anyone at any time. I only asked for help and thanks you i regret it. In the other hand you are threatening me about contacting the authorities when you dont have a clue of who i am.

Sorry, YOU have yourself to blame.
You attacked an innocent soldier.
I am wishing on lucky rabbit's foot that justice is swift and punishment is harsh to all soldier thumpers and domestic batterers.

No need to exaggerate what happened. The bottom line is that there was both a physical aspect to the argument and the other party felt it necessary to involve the police. Neither of those things should ever happen during an argument. Certainly not both. Since statistically speaking the instances where it truly is a one time thing as opposed to a regular occurrence that just eventually got reported, are very low. DV is largely unreported. It is also true that statistically speaking, future attacks tend to escalate without intervention. Children in a home where there has been one assault have often been around many more, or will likely see it happen again.

I would seek counseling to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Comply with CPS, and be totally honest with the case worker.

No need to exaggerate what happened. The bottom line is that there was both a physical aspect to the argument and the other party felt it necessary to involve the police. Neither of those things should ever happen during an argument. Certainly not both. Since statistically speaking the instances where it truly is a one time thing as opposed to a regular occurrence that just eventually got reported, are very low. DV is largely unreported. It is also true that statistically speaking, future attacks tend to escalate without intervention. Children in a home where there has been one assault have often been around many more, or will likely see it happen again.

I would seek counseling to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Comply with CPS, and be totally honest with the case worker.

Thank you so much!
we are currently in the waiting room for family advocacy.

Is there a way for me to send you a private message?

As this is an open bulletin board, you can't stop someone from commenting but you can block them so you do not see their posts. Click on the names of those you do not wish to see and then select "ignore".

As this is an open bulletin board, you can't stop someone from commenting but you can block them so you do not see their posts. Click on the names of those you do not wish to see and then select "ignore".

Thank you! I didnt know i could ignore someone.

Did you missed where i said that i admitted to it?
I am aware of what i did and i am not pretending to be innocent, i just don't understand why the kids are involved when they were in the house and these events occurred somewhere else.

Anytime there is an incident of domestic violence CPS gets called.

Here's an example - when I told my ex husband it was over and then had to stay at a shelter I had to talk to my daughter's doctor as she had an infusion the next day and I didn't know whether I would be back home or not. I told her about how the night before (and his other kids were there as well as our daughter) he got mad and threw a chair or something.

Well she called CPS and told them because she's mandated to. Even though no one got hurt. The lights were off. I was in bed with our daughter and he saw me on my phone and got mad. Threw something (later found out it was a remote control car). CPS came by to talk to me. He was out of the apartment by then. I let them come in and answered their questions. She called me one more time after that and then said "I believe there's no reason to continue this and I'm closing the case."

You committed an act of domestic violence. You slapped your husband. Your husband who is in the military. So since his chain of command was involved and it went to Family Advocacy likely. Family Advocacy apparently called CPS. Now granted I'm surprised CPS did get involved because when my ex husband assaulted me while we were in my last unit, I called the police. I told my chain of command. They sent me to FAP. But CPS never got involved in that situation and I even stayed with him after that incident (like a moron).

Do you realize that you sound like every abuser ever? "It only happened once."

Also you must have missed the disclaimer on this page: "Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising."

And there are a few attorneys on this page. Most of it; however, are people who have had experience in the legal system in different areas.

If out of 20 years you "never" had an argument with your husband and the first one ended like this then yes, you have serious issues.

If you hadn't told your kids about anything then they wouldn't have had questions. How did they know there were soldiers at the house if they weren't there? How did they know you left if they weren't there?

Do what CPS says. Get some counseling for yourself and couples therapy. You're lucky it's not alot worse for you right now honestly.

Pretty much all my life I've seen in movies and tv shows where if a woman is upset with a man, she slaps him. Guy upsets her, insults her, makes her mad, she slaps him across the face. I've also heard all my life that "boys don't hit girls" but how many people have not bothered to teach the reverse to their girls? Consequently, a lot of women seem to have grown up with the idea that somehow a woman slapping a man isn't as big a deal as a man slapping a woman.

Men very often don't report it if they have a spouse who hits them. It's embarrassing to admit. Someone I know well was in a relationship like that, and he would pass off his bruises, scratches, and black eyes by saying that they happened doing sports. We all believed him. The last time she did it, he'd finally had enough and he called the police. They didn't actually arrest her but she was charged. Previously to that, she apparently felt like a woman hitting a man was not a big deal, and only women could be victims of DV, so I think it was a huge wakeup call for her.

I'm not saying the OP did anything like that, maybe this truly is the very first time they argued and she had never slapped him before, but I have to agree with leslie82, if this was the first time they'd EVER argued and she got mad enough to hit him, then that to me is worrying. Seems like once you've done something like that, it becomes easier for there to be a next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back