The father of my son is on a student visa

T

Tasclark

Jurisdiction
Texas
I was in the process of placing my sons father on child support. He is not a citizen but here on a student visa from Africa. He claims this action will get his visa terminated and possibly deported. Is there any truth or away about this situation.

I was in the process of placing my sons father on child support. He is not a citizen but here on a student visa from Africa. He claims this action will get his visa terminated and possibly deported. Is there any truth or away about this situation.

Why would you care if a man got deported over properly caring for your child?

Either way, it's highly doubtful you'll get a dollar in child support EVER for your child from that rascal.

Therefore, the SMART thing to do is prepare to take care of your child alone.

You've made a fatal mistake of allowing yourself to be used sexually and bred by a selfish deadbeat who used you as a receptacle for his sperm.

No, he will not get deported because you file for child support. He might misunderstand how child support works as those on student visas are at risk for deportation if they end up in criminal court. Child support is not handled by criminal courts.

There is no reason to believe that someone who qualifies to be here legally on a student visa is a deadbeat.

Back