Text messages

Zorymart

Is there a way to get text messages after erase them. Can a judge could order a communication company to retrieve all the text that a person text you?

Is there a way to get text messages after erase them. Can a judge could order a communication company to retrieve all the text that a person text you?

Yes, a court can order the text messages be given to you.
That's not easy to do, but it can be done.
That presumes, of course, the mobile phone provider still has the messages saved on one of their servers.

Can a judge could order a communication company to retrieve all the text that a person text you?

Yes, a judge can & they can be retrieved in "most"/many cases. (Can't say for sure in any particular case though.)

Text messages and other items can be retrieved from a device long after you think they were deleted. Although you may not see the data, it remains there until it is formatted or written over with new data.

I guess I will have to drown mine in a river or bury it & hope it is never found. :) (jk, don't have much of interest I don't think on my computer)

I guess I will have to drown mine in a river or bury it & hope it is never found. :) (jk, don't have much of interest I don't think on my computer)

A large, I mean LARGE magnet (horseshoe type usually does he trick) will scramble and destroy stuff.
I've seen what a magnet can do to electronic devices.

Back