temporary custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadmom

I just gave birth to a baby girl I was considering adoption so I contacted a private adoption lawyer through an adoption agency she came to the hospital and visited with me we made a plan for her to go ahead and have temporary custody of the baby when released from the hospital but only for respit so i could have a couple days to think about my desicion! she came and picked the baby up from the hospital and a couple hours later I was released I went home and tried to sleep but kept waking up crying so I called her and asked her if I could please have my baby because I was not feeling right about my decision! She then told me she would go pick the baby up and bring her straight to me I waited and waited still no show so I called and she did not answer the phone for almost an hour then called me back saying that she could not release the baby to me and she would call dhs because I'm drugged up from the hospital and was not in the right state of mind to care for my baby! She said that she will contact me in tge morning early and we can go from there!I don't know what to do!

I suggest you contact the police and report the person for not returning your baby to you.
If the father is involved, ask him to do the same.

I just gave birth to a baby girl I was considering adoption so I contacted a private adoption lawyer through an adoption agency she came to the hospital and visited with me we made a plan for her to go ahead and have temporary custody of the baby when released from the hospital but only for respit so i could have a couple days to think about my desicion! she came and picked the baby up from the hospital and a couple hours later I was released I went home and tried to sleep but kept waking up crying so I called her and asked her if I could please have my baby because I was not feeling right about my decision! She then told me she would go pick the baby up and bring her straight to me I waited and waited still no show so I called and she did not answer the phone for almost an hour then called me back saying that she could not release the baby to me and she would call dhs because I'm drugged up from the hospital and was not in the right state of mind to care for my baby! She said that she will contact me in tge morning early and we can go from there!I don't know what to do!

Before we go down the kidnapping route, did you actually sign any sort of adoption consent? Has the other parent and/or the court been involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back