1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Technology used for Privacy Invasion and IIED

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by NicoleDawn, Feb 22, 2020.

1. NicoleDawn

NicoleDawn Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Arkansas
    I’m seeking to hire an attorney that is licensed in both Missouri and Arkansas for multiple issues regarding over 2 years of illegally and secretively invasion of privacy with phone(at a minimum since Sept 2017 possibly before to current) surveillance and even computer, non financial fraud, slander, “False light”, IIED, cyberstalking, cyber violence, even utilizing these technologies to force false imprisonment and intimidation, impersonation of representatives of businesses(through spoof calling and even intercepting the calls I’ve dialed out) as well as conspiracy to actually continue to commit these intentional crimes against me- and several more.

This has been an ongoing situation for at least a little over 2 years- very possibly proof showing back 3 or more years. Based on the massive amount of evidence I do have, this will be a very easy case to prove and win in civil court and criminal. Involving a few select people originally by phone surveillance- intentionally forcing emotional distress by outrageous conduct and treatment- manipulating any info gained through the surveillance- continuing so with the intention and actively cause harm and confusion- including massive financial damage to me throughout all of this as well.

#attorney #crimes #lawenforcement #lawyer #justice

2. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

This forum does not provide lawyer referrals. There is a link at the top of the page that does. Here is the link. Find a Lawyer in the Attorney Directory | TheLaw.com

Some of the actions you mention are criminal. Is there some reason you have not notified law enforcement?

justblue likes this.
  3. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

The attorney volunteers on this site do not troll for clients. Call the bar assoc in either/both states to find an attorney.

Home - Arkansas Bar Association Main

4. Tax Counsel

Tax Counsel Well-Known Member

You've tossed out a lot of legal sounding phrases but have not stated any actual facts about what has occurred here, so it's not possible to comment on whether you might have a good claim to make here. However, if you are convinced there is a good criminal case then you don't need an attorney for that. Take your evidence to the cops in your city/county. If they believe there is something worth pursuing they'll investigate the matter and refer it to the prosecutor if and when they believe they've got enough for a solid case. If this is occurring across state lines, then you can also take your evidence to the FBI, too. You don't need a lawyer for those criminal complaints.

As for a civil suit, you likely do not need an attorney licensed in both states. Start with talking to a couple civil litigation attorneys in your area to see if you have a good case to bring and if so, in which state the case needs to be brought. Ultimately what you need a lawyer admitted to practice in the state where the case will be filed, whether licensed in that state or admitted pro hac vice for the purpose of this one case.

justblue likes this.
  5. NicoleDawn

I have- it took almost a year for me to file a report- which I did in Oct/Nov 2018. And they’ve literally delayed and even at times went along with actually treating me the same way a few other people had once I told them- in the course of filing a legal police report!!!! Which is actually them breaking the law they are sworn to protect- not investigating or doing their actual police/detective job! But failing to intervene and intimidating a victim- and the information they were stating was not giving to them by me! Including the conspiracy and even tracking- I have some businesses willing to testify to the calls they received about me to assist in continuing this insane alternate reality- but all of which is a crime and has been towards me! Some of the intentional random repeated crimes I will not be able to prove but almost all of the intentional by known people and the police I can- currently one of the local prosecutors offices is going to be investigating the actual investigation- that should at least get one going as it should. Not a joke but multiple repeated crimes to intentionally cause emotional, mental distress and including major and massive financial damage- all due to technology surveillance through multiple phones, my car, and laptop!

There’s a lot to discuss and literally all of that is. Who did obvious including the police forcibly delaying any real investigation and actually failing to intervene and attempting to try to intimidate me.

6. NicoleDawn

Due to the fact that this is still going on as of this exact moment- on the phone I’m typing on- I will not be posting actual evidence here.

7. justblue

Take your evidence with you to a local Attorney...there is really nothing strangers on the internet can do for you.

8. NicoleDawn

Thanks for advice!

I’d also like to hear from anyone else who has ever been through anything like this and what criminal charges were filed as well as civil cases.

9. justblue

Good luck with that...

Zigner likes this.