Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleDawn

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
I'm seeking to hire an attorney that is licensed in both Missouri and Arkansas for multiple issues regarding over 2 years of illegally and secretively invasion of privacy with phone(at a minimum since Sept 2017 possibly before to current) surveillance and even computer, non financial fraud, slander, "False light", IIED, cyberstalking, cyber violence, even utilizing these technologies to force false imprisonment and intimidation, impersonation of representatives of businesses(through spoof calling and even intercepting the calls I've dialed out) as well as conspiracy to actually continue to commit these intentional crimes against me- and several more.

This has been an ongoing situation for at least a little over 2 years- very possibly proof showing back 3 or more years. Based on the massive amount of evidence I do have, this will be a very easy case to prove and win in civil court and criminal. Involving a few select people originally by phone surveillance- intentionally forcing emotional distress by outrageous conduct and treatment- manipulating any info gained through the surveillance- continuing so with the intention and actively cause harm and confusion- including massive financial damage to me throughout all of this as well.

#attorney #crimes #lawenforcement #lawyer #justice

I'm seeking to hire an attorney that is licensed in both Missouri and Arkansas for multiple issues regarding over 2 years of illegally and secretively invasion of privacy with phone(at a minimum since Sept 2017 possibly before to current) surveillance and even computer, non financial fraud, slander, "False light", IIED, cyberstalking, cyber violence, even utilizing these technologies to force false imprisonment and intimidation, impersonation of representatives of businesses(through spoof calling and even intercepting the calls I've dialed out) as well as conspiracy to actually continue to commit these intentional crimes against me- and several more.

This has been an ongoing situation for at least a little over 2 years- very possibly proof showing back 3 or more years. Based on the massive amount of evidence I do have, this will be a very easy case to prove and win in civil court and criminal. Involving a few select people originally by phone surveillance- intentionally forcing emotional distress by outrageous conduct and treatment- manipulating any info gained through the surveillance- continuing so with the intention and actively cause harm and confusion- including massive financial damage to me throughout all of this as well.

#attorney #crimes #lawenforcement #lawyer #justice

The attorney volunteers on this site do not troll for clients. Call the bar assoc in either/both states to find an attorney.

Home - Arkansas Bar Association Main

Based on the massive amount of evidence I do have, this will be a very easy case to prove and win in civil court and criminal.

You've tossed out a lot of legal sounding phrases but have not stated any actual facts about what has occurred here, so it's not possible to comment on whether you might have a good claim to make here. However, if you are convinced there is a good criminal case then you don't need an attorney for that. Take your evidence to the cops in your city/county. If they believe there is something worth pursuing they'll investigate the matter and refer it to the prosecutor if and when they believe they've got enough for a solid case. If this is occurring across state lines, then you can also take your evidence to the FBI, too. You don't need a lawyer for those criminal complaints.

As for a civil suit, you likely do not need an attorney licensed in both states. Start with talking to a couple civil litigation attorneys in your area to see if you have a good case to bring and if so, in which state the case needs to be brought. Ultimately what you need a lawyer admitted to practice in the state where the case will be filed, whether licensed in that state or admitted pro hac vice for the purpose of this one case.

I have- it took almost a year for me to file a report- which I did in Oct/Nov 2018. And they've literally delayed and even at times went along with actually treating me the same way a few other people had once I told them- in the course of filing a legal police report!!!! Which is actually them breaking the law they are sworn to protect- not investigating or doing their actual police/detective job! But failing to intervene and intimidating a victim- and the information they were stating was not giving to them by me! Including the conspiracy and even tracking- I have some businesses willing to testify to the calls they received about me to assist in continuing this insane alternate reality- but all of which is a crime and has been towards me! Some of the intentional random repeated crimes I will not be able to prove but almost all of the intentional by known people and the police I can- currently one of the local prosecutors offices is going to be investigating the actual investigation- that should at least get one going as it should. Not a joke but multiple repeated crimes to intentionally cause emotional, mental distress and including major and massive financial damage- all due to technology surveillance through multiple phones, my car, and laptop!

There's a lot to discuss and literally all of that is. Who did obvious including the police forcibly delaying any real investigation and actually failing to intervene and attempting to try to intimidate me.

You've tossed out a lot of legal sounding phrases but have not stated any actual facts about what has occurred here, so it's not possible to comment on whether you might have a good claim to make here. However, if you are convinced there is a good criminal case then you don't need an attorney for that. Take your evidence to the cops in your city/county. If they believe there is something worth pursuing they'll investigate the matter and refer it to the prosecutor if and when they believe they've got enough for a solid case. If this is occurring across state lines, then you can also take your evidence to the FBI, too. You don't need a lawyer for those criminal complaints.

As for a civil suit, you likely do not need an attorney licensed in both states. Start with talking to a couple civil litigation attorneys in your area to see if you have a good case to bring and if so, in which state the case needs to be brought. Ultimately what you need a lawyer admitted to practice in the state where the case will be filed, whether licensed in that state or admitted pro hac vice for the purpose of this one case.
Due to the fact that this is still going on as of this exact moment- on the phone I'm typing on- I will not be posting actual evidence here.

Due to the fact that this is still going on as of this exact moment- on the phone I'm typing on- I will not be posting actual evidence here.
Take your evidence with you to a local Attorney...there is really nothing strangers on the internet can do for you.

Take your evidence with you to a local Attorney...there is really nothing strangers on the internet can do for you.
Thanks for advice!

I'd also like to hear from anyone else who has ever been through anything like this and what criminal charges were filed as well as civil cases.

Good luck with that...

Why exactly are you on this site and why exactly would you even reply to my post?

There entire reason for this site is for interaction between people- information sharing, legal advice, etc. helpful to other people- including you and I- that's LITERALLY what this website is here for.

Not bullying trolls as you treated me- an absolute stranger who came here due to a massive amount of horrible intentionally criminal things that have been going on to me, as explained in very thorough detail above.

I'm not sure why you've decided to go out of your way to be so incredibly rude to me... and honestly I don't care why. But you also went out of your way to another post, that you'd never commented on, simply to tell me I shouldn't comment on the thread due to it being over 2 years old. The man had been through a very similar situation as I have- however he knew exactly who, as it was only one person doing it to him. Somehow due to your rude comment towards me, that thread that actually could have helped me to get information on how his situation was resolved, that could've assisted me with mine. But my comment was deleted and the thread closed- if someone came to this website for advice and hadn't made another comment in two years, he could/would still be getting an email update that someone had requested information or responded to the post. By making the thread closed the possibility of him even responding to that was eliminated.

Have you considered the possibility that perhaps there have been no other responses because none of the regular responders have had experiences such as yours?

Lol of course I have- however as there are constantly new people searching reading etc.- hoping this reaches the right person- with knowledge or experience

Have you considered the possibility that perhaps there have been no other responses because none of the regular responders have had experiences such as yours?

Lol of course I have- however as there are constantly new people searching reading etc.- hoping this reaches the right person- with knowledge or experience

plus that's not true at all- I know this is and has happened to other people- maybe not the massive insane levels as it has to me- but I have easily found other people even in this forum that there are similarities to some of what's happened to me. However most other people where able to switch phones or numbers or emails etc. and stop them.

Attachments

• 88F83410-4C00-48BA-9964-FAB7075A2E30.png
    88F83410-4C00-48BA-9964-FAB7075A2E30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • D30D2089-D69C-43ED-A9E6-9D01E229E4E5.png
    D30D2089-D69C-43ED-A9E6-9D01E229E4E5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
I'm still looking for others responses

Responses to what? I don't see a question in any of your posts in this thread, and your initial post simply stated your desire to find an attorney admitted in both Missouri and Arkansas, but your initial post didn't contain any facts relating to your situation (as opposed to a bunch of conclusory allegations). Indeed, you affirmatively stated that you won't be posting any facts, and you acknowledged that you aren't going to find an attorney by posting here.

In a follow up post, you claimed that you would "like to hear from anyone else who has ever been through anything like this." However, without any facts, how could anyone possible know what "anything like this" means?

Why exactly are you on this site and why exactly would you even reply to my post?

There entire reason for this site is for interaction between people- information sharing, legal advice, etc. helpful to other people- including you and I- that's LITERALLY what this website is here for.

Not bullying trolls as you treated me- an absolute stranger who came here due to a massive amount of horrible intentionally criminal things that have been going on to me, as explained in very thorough detail above.

I'm not sure why you've decided to go out of your way to be so incredibly rude to me... and honestly I don't care why. But you also went out of your way to another post, that you'd never commented on, simply to tell me I shouldn't comment on the thread due to it being over 2 years old. The man had been through a very similar situation as I have- however he knew exactly who, as it was only one person doing it to him. Somehow due to your rude comment towards me, that thread that actually could have helped me to get information on how his situation was resolved, that could've assisted me with mine. But my comment was deleted and the thread closed- if someone came to this website for advice and hadn't made another comment in two years, he could/would still be getting an email update that someone had requested information or responded to the post. By making the thread closed the possibility of him even responding to that was eliminated.
Excuse me??! I was not bullying or trolling you. I gave you some good advice and followed that up with "Good luck". What is rude or bullying about telling you "good luck with that"? Your situation is unusual and you are unlikely to find someone that has gone through it...and I simply said "good luck with that".

Posting to a dead thread where the original poster has been gone for 2 years is useless and against site "netiquette". In the future if you wish to contact a member regarding their past issue send a private message to ask them about it. They will likely get an e-mail notification and you will have a better chance they will contact you. There is no reason to dig up dead threads.

Psst - NicoleDawn is the OP and this thread originated in February of this past year.

Psst - NicoleDawn is the OP and this thread originated in February of this past year.
lol...Yes, I'm aware of that.

In her rant at me she commented about a thread where she posted...that thread was over two years old and the OP has not been back since he posted two years ago. I asked her to please not post to dead threads and I guess one of the mod's closed that thread down...And Nichole is angry at me for that.

Responses to what? I don't see a question in any of your posts in this thread, and your initial post simply stated your desire to find an attorney admitted in both Missouri and Arkansas, but your initial post didn't contain any facts relating to your situation (as opposed to a bunch of conclusory allegations). Indeed, you affirmatively stated that you won't be posting any facts, and you acknowledged that you aren't going to find an attorney by posting here.

In a follow up post, you claimed that you would "like to hear from anyone else who has ever been through anything like this." However, without any facts, how could anyone possible know what "anything like this" means?

There are facts stated- there has been at least one person utilizing monitoring and controlling technology to track my location, intercept my calls, texts, emails- etc- and be able to have backend access to all I see or do on my laptop and phone.

In addition to that as mentioned- that person has shared and manipulated information that's been obtained throughout the past over 2 years with multiple people- to illicit emotional distress on top of controlling my communication to others. That's the simplest way to explain what's been happening.

So yes seeking To speak to any person who as been through any type of technology tracking or monitoring and has sought charges or civil suits, a true understanding of their outcome. Some police have firmly stated That I don't have enough for criminal charges but I have enough to win civil suits. I've also had attorneys say the same thing as far as civil suits nothing about the legal aspect other than them truly not understanding why the police are filing charges and investigating either.

Essentially everything has been at a standstill or my life on a circling uncomprehendible "hold" for the twisted persons entertainment while I've been fighting to live my actual life and get this stopped. So I'm not talking about some little annoying nuisance of some small scale tracking gaminess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back