Tangle web - Slander and Common Law issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

I have recently found out that my husband of 13 years has been with another women for the last 3. I divorced him 5 years ago or so for reason I can explain later. But we worked it out the same year and have stayed together ever since. We have been having problems, but never knew how severe. I exposed them, and come to find out the women L. Notah O. new this whole time that he was married, because she worked at the same job my daughter and husband were working at. In fact she has been in my house, when ever I had to leave for a trip.

Now my question is can I do something about it, "common law" and such. What can happen to her? I let her knew he is my husband and he will never leave his family, he has kids and some are already adults themselves. How can I get this women to stop?

What are my legal rights? Can I post flyers stipulating what she has done to our local town, let say if STD's were involved and nothing was a lie. "defamation of character" and all. May be Pictures?

Please someone help, I am going crazy.

Oh by the way, she told she was ready to come to my house and tell me what they have been upto, and she was going to bring a police friend just incase. Is this police officer allowed to come to my home to harrase?

He isn't your husband. You are housemates, IF you are anything.
If you're smart, you'll leave.

If you do any of those things, it'll bring you more trouble. None of those ideas are good ones.

Who was awarded the house in the divorce?

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I actually own everything, he moved into my life. I guess the only thing that worries me is my daughters, I had with him. And when I divorced him I asked for full custody. So really he has nothing other that a car he just bought himself.

At 42 these games are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back