1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Alimony & Spousal Support' started by Unregistered, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered

    Unregistered Law Topic Starter Guest

    My husband I have been married for 9 yrs been together 12 he has issues with being faithful. We have decided living together right now is not the best thing divorce is costly. he wants to give me support should I seek an attorney to handle this matter so if he dose not pay he can get in trouble. The attorney wants to charge me $ 500 my issues it if I pay this attorney will this stand up in court.
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    How can STRANGERS that dispense FREE advice on the Internet GUARANTEE you anything?

    If he doesn't pay you, you'll have a very hard time making a court force him to pay you.

    Your best bet is to divorce him, or just walk away.

    You don't have to be divorced to leave him.

    He can't force you to stay anywhere.

    It might be better, if there are no children involved, to do your own "pro se" divorce. Google the term, along with your state name.

    Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.