supervisor harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcramer1

I have worked for New York State for 30 years and have no disciplinary problems. I studied for one year and received a promotion where the supervisor treated me diffrently then simillary situated employees and he demoted me after 11 moths and one week into a year probationary period. I complained about the harassment soon after it began 3 months into my promotion and exausted every available administrative remedy by meeting with my union (who was a friend of my harasser) and I did not know this at the time. I complained to my agencies bias unot who never contacted me and did no investigation at all. I filed at the E.E.O.C and received an administrative settlement based on the discrimination but did not receive my promotion back. I filed and received a administrative settlement from the Public Employees Relation Board and still did not receive my promotion back. When we were going through depositions in my case both of my supervisors lied under oath, I can prove that they both lied one I have a tape recorded conversation where he stated one thing and under oath he stated a diffrent version. The other supervisor I can prove perjured himself throgh witness testimony. I filed a law suit in the Federal District Court where the Judge dismissed my case on summary judgement and she previously worked for the agency that I am suing. ( no recusal) I can not believe that this injustice happened to me and I have filed an appeal pro-sey. There are many other issues of fact that the judge disreguarded and reatliation was not looked into at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back