Stipulation agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr1080

I have signed a stipulation agreement over a month ago with my ex at our court date disolving our marriage and outliniing custody/support issues. Her lawyer was to submit the final papers ( I am pro se) but now she is stating that my ex wants to object to the amount of support she will receive. Can she do this after the court attorney told us that we do not have to return to court and the divorce is complete pending the submission of the final paperwork:confused:

Yes.
That is an old trick some lawyers use to outfox pro se defendants.
If I were you, I'd lawyer up.
Or, get prepared to fight to preserve your money.
Remember, it was HER lawyer.
HER lawyer is allowed to lie to win for HER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what is crazy, her lawyer is the one who did the figures and arrived at the support amount to be paid so what basis can they ask for another calender date?

what is crazy is that her lawyer is the one who did the figures and arrived at the said figure so what would be the cause for another date to dispute this

gr1080 said:
You know what is crazy, her lawyer is the one who did the figures and arrived at the support amount to be paid so what basis can they ask for another calender date?

Hehehe, greed.
They were seeing what you would stipulate to, now they plan to up the ante.
Looks like they want to ream you!
Fight for your financial well being.
Don't lay down and let them pick your pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have joint phsical custody and the child is with me half of the time. She works and has the potential of earning overtime, im on salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back