Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalking Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steingerd

I am pretty sure I have a stalker. He's not a normal stalker because he stays away from me and gets other people to mess with me. I E mailed a domestic violence group for help. They sent me to a court house. Then, the court house had me talk to a lawyer in the states attormeys office. She told me to see a certain officer in my local police office ASAP.
When I went there, the officer I was told to see refused to see me and the police treated me like a nut and a liar and would not listen to me. Then, they kept hounding me for my parents phone number. I'm an adult and told them I wanted confidentiality. They kept hounding and hounding and told me it was because my parents might be in danger and needed to be informed. I assumed they meant danger from my stalker. I gave them the office name where my parents were. They called my parents and lead them to believe I was making false reports and needed "help."
Can the police legally lie to me and tell my parents things that make them think I'm crazy? Can my stalker sue me for filing this ploice report? I wanted the police to listen to me and try to get proof. Instead they railroaded me.

Can the police legally lie to me and tell my parents things that make them think I'm crazy?
Under the proper circumstances, yes.

Can my stalker sue me for filing this ploice report?
Only if you made it up.

I wanted the police to listen to me and try to get proof. Instead they railroaded me.
Just who is stalking you and how is he or she getting all these other people to supposedly do things for him?

Without proof or knowledge, it does sound ... 'off.'

- Carl

Can my stalker sue me for filing this ploice report? Obviously, there is more to the story than what we are being told...

It dose sounds like alot of peaces are missing, how is he stalking you, how do you know the person? where did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back