Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Stalking Behavior Alcohol Drugs Suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalley1959

My new roommate is now Stalking me! I was originally worried and suspected that she could be on drugs or heavy drinker due to such bizarre behavior now I am really concerned since she is has been stalking me in the house (going in the kitchen or bathroom or which ever room that I am in currently and now she parked near me at Starbucks on my way to work and this is just too much to chalk up to coinsidence.

I know and have spoke to the landlady that works 12 hours a day and is aware of my intensions as I told her last week but, although, she responded she was not willing to give my $200 dep back and I am now thinking of a strategy to write her a letter (she is working at hospital and we do not always cross paths) to let her know that I need to move and it's only been a week since I've been there and that if she does not gid rid of this low-life roommate then I'll have to leave (I have not secured a place yet and stiil looking and would like my dep back) She is not hearing me or doing anything i know she's tired and does not want to believe what is going on as she stated last week that she can not believe this and does not want to lose either of us so oviously she's not getting it. I don't think she reports the under table cash shehas recieved.

Mean while I am a small petite woman and I do not feel comfortable in my place or even in room and it's going to take time to secure another place and I have to work too in the mean time.

I'm wondering nowif I can do anything about her stalking me and I'm bumbing in to her everywhere out side the house now as well as inside house i don't wantr to feel like a prisoner in my room i do have to use the facilities in the house and thats when i get harrassed and now at Starbucks today this is aweful there were plently of places to park.

Appreaciate any and all feed back!

Thanks

It sounds as if you are doing what you can do - trying to work with the landlady. It certainly does not sound sufficient to obtain a civil harassment order (a restraining order), nor does it appear to be remotely sufficient for a crime report for stalking.

So, you either find another place to stay for a few nights until you can work it out with the landlady, or you find some way to relax a bit and live with the situation until you can find another living situation.

My new roommate is now Stalking me! I was originally worried and suspected that she could be on drugs or heavy drinker due to such bizarre behavior now I am really concerned since she is has been stalking me in the house (going in the kitchen or bathroom or which ever room that I am in currently and now she parked near me at Starbucks on my way to work and this is just too much to chalk up to coinsidence.

I know and have spoke to the landlady that works 12 hours a day and is aware of my intensions as I told her last week but, although, she responded she was not willing to give my $200 dep back and I am now thinking of a strategy to write her a letter (she is working at hospital and we do not always cross paths) to let her know that I need to move and it's only been a week since I've been there and that if she does not gid rid of this low-life roommate then I'll have to leave (I have not secured a place yet and stiil looking and would like my dep back) She is not hearing me or doing anything i know she's tired and does not want to believe what is going on as she stated last week that she can not believe this and does not want to lose either of us so oviously she's not getting it. I don't think she reports the under table cash shehas recieved.

Mean while I am a small petite woman and I do not feel comfortable in my place or even in room and it's going to take time to secure another place and I have to work too in the mean time.

I'm wondering nowif I can do anything about her stalking me and I'm bumbing in to her everywhere out side the house now as well as inside house i don't wantr to feel like a prisoner in my room i do have to use the facilities in the house and thats when i get harrassed and now at Starbucks today this is aweful there were plently of places to park.

Appreaciate any and all feed back!

Thanks

Yes, its awful.
The world is full of all manner of creepy and dangerous people!
No, it probably isn't a coincidence.
But, we've told you what your options are.
You can move.
Yes, you'd have to lose the $200.
Better the $200, than YOUR life, right?
But, but, but, this is all so terrifying and maddening, right?
So, is that lousy $200 worth your life?
You said you feel threatened by this beast.
So, all you have to do is move.
Forget the $200, and move.
There are many temporary lodging places that will rent to you by the week.
In most cases, they charge between $200-300 a week.
In some cases, less.
Many of them don't require a $200 deposit, and they include your telephone, cable, internet, and utilities.

Here is an example of one:

http://www.valueplace.com/

As you can see, their weekly rates start at about $150.00 plus local and state taxes!

They have competitors that offer the same or similar services.

Try searching for some in your area.

Good luck to you.

This goes away if you move, just leave before she figures out what you're up to, and follows you! :rolleyes:

What to expect when you arrive​
After a brief room tour, you'll register, pay for the week plus a refundable $100 deposit, and agree to our house rules—which basically come down to common-sense policies that protect the privacy and security of each and every guest. Value Place is a family-friendly place, and children 17 and under stay free. To maintain a consistent guest experience at all of our properties we do have a No Pet Policy, except for service animals. Then we'll show you to your guest room. It's that easy.

Thank you so much for your reply! It helps its calming. The land lady is a Pre-Op Nurse and so busy as I am as well I am security officer would of been perfect if not for this low-life roomate. Have a great night and I am safe and sound at least at work in me lil guard shack at a gated community ps I fear that this roommate could be dangerouse? Do you think I am over reacting? thanx JA

I have no idea whether you are over-reacting or not because I do not see what you do. From here, it seems you might be overdoing it, but then I do not see or feel what you do from this person.

But, your options are few. You can move or wait and work it out with the landlady. if it were me, and I was truly scared for my safety, I'd kiss the deposit goodbye and be on the road.

Thank you so much for your reply! It helps its calming. The land lady is a Pre-Op Nurse and so busy as I am as well I am security officer would of been perfect if not for this low-life roomate. Have a great night and I am safe and sound at least at work in me lil guard shack at a gated community ps I fear that this roommate could be dangerouse? Do you think I am over reacting? thanx JA

You're welcome.
Yes, you're probably worrying a little too, much.
But, better safe than sorry.
Good luck, and stay safe.
That little guardhouse sounds like a safe, cool place! :yes:

This site Rules! You Are The Kewlest Army Judge helping folks out with advise and such!
My guard shack looks like Hawaii and is pretty big and upscale. I'm trying to gain more points here and graduate to the next level this site is way way kewl! I appreciate!
Thanx Again
JA/Security Officer Gal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back