Spousal Support In California

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBORAH_SUE

Ive Been Married For 7 Yrs And Just Filed For Divorce In July. I Have An Atty That Is Requesting His Fees To Be Paid By My Husband Due To The Fact I Havent Worked For 7 Yrs. My 17 Yr Old Son Has A Rare Disease Which Has Him Completely Disabled And Confined To A Wheelchair. He Needs Fulltime Care 24/7 Which I Have Provided. His Disease Is Fatal And There Is No Cure At This Time. He Will Get Worse And I Am Unable To Work Due To The Fact I Have To Take Care Of My Son. I Would Never Let Someone Else Do That. My Son Wouldnt Let Anyone Else For That Matter. My Husband Has Been The Sole Provider For Us Both For The Last 7 Yrs. I Get $450. A Mo In Child Sppt From His Father That Is My Only Income. My Husband Has 2 Kids From His 1st Marrige Which Are 20 & 16 Which Both Live W/ Him Now. The 20 Yr Old Has Lived W/ Us Since She Turned 16 And The Son Just Moved In In June. My Husband Owns His Own Business And Works For Cash Under The Table 85% Of The Time He Has Never Let Me Have Any $ Or Any Means To Get Any I Have No $ No Credit And Im Living At My Sisters At The Moment. My Atty Has Requested Temp Allimony And Im Waiting To Hear From My Atty. My Husband Has Till The 20th To Respond. How Long Does It Usually Take To Get Any $? What If He Fights Me On The Amt? (which Im Sure He Will)
How Long Until I Get Any $ From Him? He Is Making Up All Kinds Of Lies About Me From Having Affairs To Being On Drugs Etc.. Im Not And Im Not Worried About That Stuff But Can It Prolong Any Court Decisions By Him Making Those Accusations? What Are My Rights? My Atty Has Requested That A Forensic Annalysis By Done On The House He Owned Before We Married And His Business Etc.., Because What He Claims He Makes And What He Makes Is So Far Off I Have Proof He Pays Out At Least $6200. A Mo In Bills And He Claims On Our Taxes 15k One Year 41k One Year 26k One Year 91k One Year Its Rediculous What Can I Expect? Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back