Spousal and Child support in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcjames

Jurisdiction
European Union
I'm in such a complicated situations at the moment, I get married with german man he is 48 years old and I'm 23 years old (I'm not german citizen,I come from abroad) and we have daughter 18 months old - we're married for 2,5 years, he threat me so bad with abusive words and few times physical abuse but I never reported him to police or go to the doctor for it. I tried my best to stay in the marriage but I just cant stand it anymore and I want to get separated and divorce with him, he is also lack in supporting me, mostly I got help in financial things from my parents as well during our marriage, but now he insisting me to sign a paper to release him to pay spousal support as he only want to pay for his daughter and he want to be sure I dont get any cent from him, does that possible in Germany? What should I do in this case? I dont have evidence for physical abuse but I did wrote down how bad he treated me in some case so I remember the date when he did so. Also last time I tried to reported him to police because he took away my daughter and tried to separated me from my daughter and tried to kick me out of the country alone. Please someone who know what to do in this case. I'm not working because I can't get proper job in here and I dont have proper education too for german requeirments.

This site focuses on US laws.
We know nothing useful about the laws in Germany.
I suggest you consult with a licensed German attorney (Anwalt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back