slander/retaliation cont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachell

cont: I thought I would give you an example of the things that have been said and done to me on my job so that you could have more information, the teacher became angry because I verified to the principle that she made these inappropiate comment to the class, and after that she would tell the principle that I am falsifying the attendance cards of students, continue to try to get me transferred, told the student that I yelled at her and called her names,said I gave a student a credit that she did not earn etc. do you think I have a case against the school and the teacher for allowing this?

and after that she would tell the principle that I am falsifying the attendance cards of students, continue to try to get me transferred, told the student that I yelled at her and called her names,said I gave a student a credit that she did not earn etc None of that is slander for several reasons, including that you have not been harmed by her statements.

do you think I have a case against the school and the teacher for allowing this? Not that I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back