Sister wont call

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb45

My sister wont return my calls. My father co-signed a school loan with his granddaughter (my neice). She lost her job Aug 2009, got married Oct 2009 and just moved into an apartment with her husband (will still be a student for another year) Mar 2010. Grandpa is 85. Aug/Sept 2009 he was receiving collection calls. He is now getting the calls again. I've called both my neice and her mother. My father went to talk to her mother to get her phone number and address when my neice's father shouted at his father-in-law to get of the property or he would call the police. The neice called me and told that if I keep calling my sister that it is harassment. I need to speak to her about an other issue. The neice said she took his info off of her loan account. Dad just signed the papers as his daughter and granddaughter asked at the time. There could be a question of senility. Both neice and her mother only called grandpa when they need something (car needing brakes)

You can't make anyone speak with you.

She doesn't have to do what you wish.

You'll make trouble for yourself if you persist.

Her actions may be immoral, but they aren't illegal.

Leave her alone.

It isn't your issue.

If you want to get her attention, help your grandpa hire a lawyer and sue the ungrateful bum.

The lawsuit will make her respond, at least to the legal action.

She may not pay him, but he'll get satisfaction by suing her.

Barring legal action, leave her alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back