Signing into ex boyfriends email

Lyssetteac

Jurisdiction
California
My babies father on more than one occasion has threatened to post private photos of me online. Just so i can stay with him or do something he wants. So today i logged into his email which is linked to his phone and deleted all the pictures. I knew his password. I feel like a bad person for doing that but this threatening needs to stop.

We have no way of predicting the future in this regard.

Given your apparent lack of modesty (as evidenced by the picture you chose to accompany your posts here), I have to wonder what the "private photos" you deleted depict. Also, are you assuming that the manner in which you deleted the photos makes them unrecoverable? Finally, who took the photos in question?

My babies father on more than one occasion has threatened to post private photos of me online. Just so i can stay with him or do something he wants. So today i logged into his email which is linked to his phone and deleted all the pictures. I knew his password. I feel like a bad person for doing that but this threatening needs to stop.

Be smart, leave this bully TODAY.

Cut off all contact with him, and never take nude pictures for anyone, even your husband.

Certainly don't allow some perverted boyfriend to talk you into taking nude photos, be dmarter than a pervert.

No human being should ever allow another human being to bully them into violating basic moral beliefs.

That said, you need to think long and hard and establish a set of moral core beliefs and make sure you don't violate them for anyone, especially a sex crazed pervert, male or female!

What you did, at least as you describe it, is not illegal.
Moreover, there is likely no way to prove you are the one who did it unless you admit to it.
Unfortunately, although you deleted the email (and hopefully cleared it from the deleted items as well), there may be other copies of the images in other locations or on other devices.
You lost control over the images the moment you allowed them to be taken.
They might still be out there. Move on without this guy and hope they don't resurface.

We have no way of predicting the future in this regard.

Given your apparent lack of modesty (as evidenced by the picture you chose to accompany your posts here), I have to wonder what the "private photos" you deleted depict. Also, are you assuming that the manner in which you deleted the photos makes them unrecoverable? Finally, who took the photos in question?

Really has nothing to do with the question at hand how she decides to dress.

If he gave you the password or knew you had it then you were granted access making this fine most likely. You have bigger issues here and thats this dysfunctional relationship which is not a "legal" issue. Here you can find advice from others who may have gone through similar situations and may have solutions to offer you. You can get this advice anonymously without posting your name or picture which he could find!

Parent Nook Forums - Index page

Really has nothing to do with the question at hand how she decides to dress.

I don't disagree, but does this mean I look for and point out all the posts in which you made irrelevant comments (to say nothing of weeks old threads that your resurrect to say things that have already been said)?

I don't disagree, but does this mean I look for and point out all the posts in which you made irrelevant comments (to say nothing of weeks old threads that your resurrect to say things that have already been said)?

I didn't resurrect weeks old threads. If I see one that's highlighted as someone posted a new comment, I assume it's new. I usually check the dates but sometimes I miss it. I also haven't been on here a lot lately so I don't know what's new or isn't.

I didn't "look for" this or any of your posts. Don't flatter yourself. There are quite a few of yours I don't respond to.

Back