signed papers on a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheyenne11

i live in TN and i bought a 2001 ford truck from a local dealer, i signed the papers on the 29th of feb and took the truck home at the end of april i had to get a new drive out tag from them since i havent gotten any thing in the mail about my paments or anything, i went there today ask them again, the only thing they can tell me is the deal has not went thru, do i have any legal rights here? if this is the way they do business i dont want any part of it, do i have the legal right to take the truck back and tell them no deal? how long do they have to tell me something? thanks for the help....

Not sure about TN but in Utah if you have no plates w/ in 45 Days you can reverse the deal. Call you local Motor Vehicle enforcement division Dept they can help you, there is a lot of laws and regulations that dealers have to abide by in every state

If you have'nt got a tag --- the deal isn't funded--- therefore thier is no deal-- unless they get you approved at another source then in all probability the price/% rate/bottom line prob. will change and to answer your ? yes you can drop it off and say no deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back