Consumer Fraud signature fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

A debt collector for a major bank won a case against me on the basis of an affidavit of one of its employees(a legal placement manager). But, the signature of the affiant( ie of the said employee) was forged which I did not know during the legal deliberations. But, I had every reason to be suspicious of the signature, especially because there was no printed name of this employee. I had pointed this fact out in my replies to the court. But, the judge did not seem to consider this point and granted the motion for the summary judgement(MSJ) submitted by the debt collector.

But, now, the same affiant reappears as a notary public and notarizes documents for the same bank. One does not need a handwriting expert to prove that the signature, as the notary public, is markedly different from the one given, as the signature of the affiant in the suit. In addition to this discrepancy, this person's signatures, as the affiant for the same bank in other cases, are different from the signature affixed in my particular case.

Is this a fraud as well as an identity theft? How can I seek legal redress and recover my money ?

Recovering money paid under a fraudulent judgment (any judgment) is nearly impossible.

If you believe a crime could have been committed, discuss your concerns with your county district attorney or a detective from your sheriff's department.

Otherwise, you can speak with a local attorney to determine what remedies exist, if any, for you.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back