Should I get ex parte for someone who is falsely accusing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true but the OP implies that this is a matter of the other guy either going out of HIS way, or of random encounters.

I avoid dozens of people.

It is very easy to be reclusive, for example.

In a larger city, one can avoid running into someone for years.

Besides, if a miscreant is determined to perpetrate crimes against your person, a pretty piece of legal paper offers you no protections.

Beyond the pretty paper, there are pretty laws that are supposed to prohibit robbery, burglary, murder, rape, etc...

The prisons are proof that laws alone are incapable of protecting innocents.

Avoidance works for me, if it doesn't eliminate the problem, Sam Colt's little invention is another great equalizer among humankind.

Don't misunderstand me...I agree that the OP should avoid the guy. I just don't think that avoidance alone will cure the problem.

I just don't think that avoidance alone will cure the problem.

All I know is it works for me.

I avoid pesky, lazy, begging relatives.

I avoid toxic people, who eventually get the hint.

It requires discipline, but once you deploy this strategy, your life improves.

Last, but not least, Colt's little invention is available; if you don't feel that's the way to go, you can hire armed security to keep the rabble away.

Then what should I do if he accuses me of something else in the future?

It would be a lot easier to give you a useful answer to this question if you had answered the questions I asked in my prior response in this thread (post #10 in the thread).

Definitely. You can also check if you can protect yourself against false DV case
Please don't post to old threads. The original poster was advised 2 months ago and it was unnecessary for you to dig up this dead thread to post your less that accurate comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back