Should I be compensated 4 time lost

Dae39

Jurisdiction
South Carolina
I come to work on my morning shift and this lady tried to attack me so I followed proper chain of command and called my supervisor and I also went up to the police department to press charges my supervisor didn't do anything about the situation so I called corporate and I got a call back about 10:30 that morning telling me that I was out on administrative leave when I file for unemployment they sent me a letter stating that I was put out on umpaid leave for no wrongdoing should I be compensated for the whole month of June that I've lost or not

I had to call the corporate office on my team leader and her boss because i went to my boss, boss and she did nothing about the situation. About two weeks out they called a mandatory meeting got all the other staff to befriend them so that could turn against me also hired one of her family members to come work in the same house as I well the lady was working with me for about 1 1/2 then tried to attack me one morning but anyway they played it off as if the meeting was about household duties but it turned out to be a bully attack against me a month for other women also retaliation due to me calling corporate they got upset with me because of that

"this lady" -- is this another employee? Did she actually attack you and cause any injuries? Was this actually on the employer's property? Did you know "this lady" from anywhere? Or was this random?

Compensated by whom? your employer or unemployment? Employers are only required to pay you for time worked unless they have some other benefit or policy that would cover your situation.

When did you start the unemployment claim? Generally unemployment doesn't start until you actually file a claim and it is not retroactive, so it will probably not go back to the full month of June. And most states have a 7 day waiting period.

I come to work on my morning shift and this lady tried to attack me

How awful.

so I followed proper chain of command and called my supervisor and I also went up to the police department to press charges

So far, so good.

my supervisor didn't do anything about the situation

Figures, probably protecting your attacker.

so I called corporate and I got a call back about 10:30 that morning telling me that I was out on administrative leave

The INNOCENT one always gets the beat down.

they sent me a letter stating that I was put out on umpaid leave for no wrongdoing should I be compensated for the whole month of June that I've lost or not

They figure you've got something up your sleeve, and are trying to protect themselves.

I suggest you go silent, say nothing to no one about this.

Tomorrow you should speak to at least three local, employment lawyers.

Don't worry about costs, most lawyers meet with prospective clients for the initial meeting free of charge.

I come to work on my morning shift and this lady tried to attack me so I followed proper chain of command and called my supervisor and I also went up to the police department to press charges my supervisor didn't do anything about the situation so I called corporate and I got a call back about 10:30 that morning telling me that I was out on administrative leave when I file for unemployment they sent me a letter stating that I was put out on umpaid leave for no wrongdoing should I be compensated for the whole month of June that I've lost or not

That's one hell of a run on sentence....

Who is "this lady"? A co-worker? A customer? Someone else? What did you expect your supervisor to do "about the situation"? What does "I called corporate" mean? Why were you at work if you were "out on administrative leave"?

I'm not even sure what the purpose of the second paragraph of your post is.

Back