Sexual Harrasment of Spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmhunsak

My husband worked for a company and was sexualy harrased and I was on of his main witnesses.
We hired a lawyer and for the past year I did beleve that he was working on the case. My husband and his lawyer me with the labor commission a few times and nothing has been settled. I called up his lawyer recently and verify everything that I said was true and that what has seemed to set everyones wheels in motion. The only problem is my husband and I feel as if his lawyer is just trying to get a quick pay check.
I am pregnant and have used up all my resources here is what I need help with. His lawyer is saying that the most he can get is around $50,000 and that doesn't equal up to the amount of lost wages. My husband also has been seeing a therapist because since he was sexualy harrased he has been diagnosed bi-polar and his lawyer says that this is a inherited mental problem and that the company wont have to help pay for his therapy bill which a year total to be around 1.5 million dollars. We can prove that his Bi-Poloar didn't start until after the sexual harrassment but the lawyer says that there is nothing he can do.
Is there something that I have over looked that I can do? It just doesn't seem fair that this company should get a slap on the wrist and my family has to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back