SEIZURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jean001

Jurisdiction
Other
I would like to know in civil cases where an employee has left his employer where a court request the employee to pay the employer outstanding amount of one month salary pay.

And if I refused to pay can the employer through t an usher seized goods that belong to another person in same house I lived

Sorry. While I understand that you had the option to select "other" when you posted your question, this forum addresses US law matters only.

Jurisdiction: Other

Please explain exactly what this means. Given your poor writing ability, I'm guessing you might be outside the U.S.

I would like to know in civil cases where an employee has left his employer where a court request the employee to pay the employer outstanding amount of one month salary pay.

Huh?

Whatever exactly this means, court's don't "request" things. If a court wants something done, it will issue an order.

And if I refused to pay can the employer through t an usher seized goods that belong to another person in same house I lived

Again, huh?

You are posting from the lovely country of Mauritius on the beautiful continent of Africa.

Sorry, mate, none of our responders has any knowledge of the laws of Mauritius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back