1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

SEIZURE

Discussion in 'Employment, Labor, Work Issues' started by jean001, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean001

jean001 Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Other
    I would like to know in civil cases where an employee has left his employer where a court request the employee to pay the employer outstanding amount of one month salary pay.

And if I refused to pay can the employer through t an usher seized goods that belong to another person in same house I lived

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

Sorry. While I understand that you had the option to select "other" when you posted your question, this forum addresses US law matters only.

3. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Please explain exactly what this means. Given your poor writing ability, I'm guessing you might be outside the U.S.

Huh?

Whatever exactly this means, court's don't "request" things. If a court wants something done, it will issue an order.

Again, huh?

4. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

OP is in Africa. Likely more of a language issue than writing ability.

5. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You are posting from the lovely country of Mauritius on the beautiful continent of Africa.

Sorry, mate, none of our responders has any knowledge of the laws of Mauritius.

Zigner likes this.