Scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oosuga78oo

Hi. I hope that there is someone out there that can help me.

I was married 5 months ago in Las Vegas. Me and my husband moved from Calif. to Arizona one month after we married.
Once we moved in together, he became very violent towards me. He has hit me on two differnt occasions and has been verbally abusive since day 1! He changed once we moved in together. I couldnt handle it anymore so I left and I am now back in california. I have an order of protection/restraining order against him.

I am trying to file for an annulment but I dont know what to do. He has recently been to a head doctor and was perscribed anti-psychotic medication. He is litteraly insane.

I don't know what to do. Please someone help me.

Me again! I forgot to add one important thing. Since we have moved to Arizona, he has not looked for work. He has left me with all the bills! He did not live up to his side of the bargin. The money he gets, he spends on crap. He never has helped me with household bills. I honestly feel as if he only married me for my money. Not that I have tons of it but I had enough to get us by.

I have been there, done that, call me if you want

I have been there, done that, call me if you want and I'll help you. 801-687-2762.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back