Deportation, Re-entry reentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizznizz

my husband was recently deported due to a criminal background(none felony) and an expired work permit. i got married to him while he was locked up in hopes that he wouldn't get deported. what can i do to help him reenter? about how long would this take?

Would you make up your mind?!

Do you want to divorce him (per your other thread) or do you want him back?

i am not here to be questioned. i am here to find legal advice. if you can not answer the question, please do not comment with opinions.

Many of the regular posters WILL indeed question you - because it's very often relevant.

Plus, we don't want to waste our time - you've posted that you want to divorce this guy and now you want to help him reenter the country. It can't be both.

Last edited:
i am not here to be questioned. i am here to find legal advice. if you can not answer the question, please do not comment with opinions.

You mind your manners,or you won't be able to ask questions.

See an attorney in your county.

See why that my be beneficial to you in your divorce thread.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

USCIS does not grant entry to felons. We have enough to keep in prison now. If you love him, move to a foreign country and be with him. If you don't, admit you are attempting to commit immigration fraud as you married him only to attempt to keep him in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back