question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelj

I know this sounds crazy but I am having to move due to safety and wondering until I am able is it possible to file a restraining order against a county a whole county sheriffs office for harassment, threatening behavior, and stalking. I was assaulted by one of their officers and now he has seventeen involved I have been beaten, raped and verbally abused my these officers and need to know what to do about it. My brakes have been cut, and I know who is doing it, I have went to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations they cant help unless district attorney allows them he lost evidence so no chance. No attorney will help they have too many favors. And the Federal Bureau says it really does not meet their requirements, to get involved, Homeland security you tell them you are threated and they send you a renewal of Drivers License. And Attorney General says he cant get involved so what is next. The man is dangerous and will not stop until he kills me I need help.

If those guys ate that powerful, have you prepared your will?

Here's a thought, move to another state.

Write or visit with your friendly, caring elected officials at the county, city, state, and federal levels.

Contact the media, they love these kinds of stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back