Proving the more fit parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

A S L

Jurisdiction
Oregon
My sons mother drinks all day. She drinks to maintain. Functioning alcoholic.she smokes weed as well. She drinks on her lunch break. She wakes up in the middle of the night to drink. She is on many different kinds of meds as well. She picks my son up from day care. She drinks and drives. I just found wine in a gatorade bottle in the front seat of her car. That she got on her lunch break.

How can I prove to a custody court/judge that she is dangerous. And she is a ticking time bomb. What sort of things can I prove? What kind evidence can I gather before I proceed with a brake up and start this custody war?

I am the sole owner of the house we live in. My son has spent his whole life here. So this is what he is used to (If that matters)?

She spent the first 1.5 years as a stay at home mom. While I worked and supported. But she has a full time job now. As do I. My son is in daycare 3 days out of the week. 2 with me. 2 with her.

I just don't think we will be together much longer and I fear for my sons wellbeing. She does not spend the time on him that he needs because she is tired buzzed and stone.

Stop creating new threads to ask the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back