Proving Adultery via email? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseohplease

My husband is having an affair. I looked in his email, and there was an email from this girl. They were talking about how they were together on Sunday and took pictures (none with them in them, though). He said he was at work Sunday. They were really flirty and my husband commented about how he almost got caught and he was in panic and stuff. He randomly decided this week that he was going to file for divorce. The papers have been filed, but I have not yet received anything to sign (which I'm not going to, as this will no longer be a no fault divorce) Questions: 1) Does this constitute proof of adultery in court and 2) Is it admissible since I went into his email to see it in the first place?

1) Does this constitute proof of adultery in court and 2) Is it admissible since I went into his email to see it in the first place?

It may, however, you accessed his account without his knowledge so that can comeback to haunt you.

Hire your own divorce attorney ASAP. You will need all the legal assistance you can to protect your interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back