Please Help In Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbytheway

I don't even know where to begin with this case. About 2 yrs ago my ex filed for support of our daughter, he broke into my house wrecked it, took PICS then said this is how I was living.NOT TRUE, so on the day of a PFA hearing with my oldest daughter(not His). he lost went down the hall to another room and filed for emergency custody of our dauther and got it, then a day before the custody hearing my was burned down, we still dont know by who or what. So at the hearing the judge said he could have custody because I didnt have a home, i had another place to stay but it didn't matter, So our daughter got upset and would not go with him, he is abusive to her and my other kids and myself, so Children services put her in foster care. well they would not let me see her, but he could. and now she has been out living with him, and they will not let me see her at all untill I have a mental evalution done, but will not give me a reason why? I had a lawyer not a very good one, and now I think the same with the one I have. he don't need one but I do and with no reason given.yet all the legal complaints are made against him for abuse and now his other dauther filed a sexual complaint against him in Ca - and she won the right to live with her aunt, my daughter lives in a dump with no food, no plumbing no clean clothes, I have a new beautiful home, and the courts are still keeping me from my dauther. HOW CAN THE RUIN THE MOTHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP? and tell me I have no rights untill that eval is done, but yet wont give me a reason for it, and how does he not need to get one. There is so much coruption in this county i am so desperate to get my daugher back and no one wants to help, I am hoping there is a decent lawyer out there some where who will read this and tell me they can help, there is a lot more to this story, and I can tell you everything even show you PICS of how she lives if you can only help me??? PLEASE to much time has passed now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back