personal injury at a business

isabella9812

Jurisdiction
Texas
To whom it may concern: A few days ago I was at a Lowes store inside the premises and my 1 yr old got injured riding one of their shopping carts. In a blink of an eye his little leg got stuck in between the metal rails. What ended up happening was that the employees tried many ways to get him out but couldn't finally a girl suggested putting on him some lotion to get him out. Nonetheless they were able to get him out , but he got injured in the process he's knee got swollen and bruised. My question is can I file a claim for personal injury?

Attachments

• 20151012_143343.jpg
    20151012_143343.jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151011_182532.jpg
    20151011_182532.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 8
How is it the store's fault that your son was either not placed in the cart correctly and belted in so he could not move around? How is it the store's fault when they were trying to help you (and did) get your son free? If the rescue squad had been called, do you think he would have been freed without some bruising?

I think the only person liable here is you as the adult and parent.

To whom it may concern: A few days ago I was at a Lowes store inside the premises and my 1 yr old got injured riding one of their shopping carts. In a blink of an eye his little leg got stuck in between the metal rails. What ended up happening was that the employees tried many ways to get him out but couldn't finally a girl suggested putting on him some lotion to get him out. Nonetheless they were able to get him out , but he got injured in the process he's knee got swollen and bruised. My question is can I file a claim for personal injury?

For future reference, if this ever occurs again, call "911" and some great first responders will be there before you can say, "Jack Spratt could eat no fat. His wife could eat no lean."

The fire departments and those great first responders do this type of thing daily, many times over.

That child should have been seen in an emergency room by a physician.

If the child hasn't seen a physician, that should be your ONLY concern to make sure that dear baby gets medical and gets on they mend!!!

Actually he was buckled up I always make sure of that like I said it happen in a blink of an eye where he slipped the other leg somehow it's not like the buckle is a full body restrain. If it wasn't for the fact that the shopping cart had big enough gaps in between rails but small enough for a child's leg to get stuck it wouldn't have happened. If it could happen to my child who's to say it won't happen to someone else? Obviously yes we did seek medical attention right away our child's well being is our first priority. The design of the shopping cart of this store is not safe!

Technically, any attorney can handle a bankruptcy, but in practice, only those who usually handle such cases are worth using. But clients shouldn't use the length of an attorney's career as an indicator of their expertise.

Back