Permanent Protection order voilates 6times. Even with witnesses 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole9

Openly voilate permanent protection orders in front of our son. and attcak him with a knife at the age of 3. He is 10 now. And she still doing it.
And she not allowed parenting time? But told other whys, by Police! And Dept. of Human Services. Went court to check paper are in order!
They are, as told by court cleck who handed it to me and her!
Why hand me papers that mean nothing. My Lawyer told me just call the police... Police threatens me! For obeying court orders. As I'm told show all the court papers to them.
When she show up on school grounds. The Police threaten me with my son who been standing next to me during my time..
And throwen us or just me off school grounds, after they read court papers work. That court papers said I have the right to be there for our son! But her and her brother show up anytime. On school grounds now.
But not the father!! What is Permanent Protection Orders for. If they allow her to walk up to me 6ft. When it states 100 yards away!
Openly doing this. and getting away with it! As I see it?

If you feel the police are disregarding a valid order of protection discuss the issue with the Prosecutor for your area.

Does the order permit contact for child exchanges? Is she allowed to show up at the school to talk with teachers or to conduct the exchange?

Orders of protection aren't made of Kevlar, or able to deflect 20mm shells, they're just words typed on paper with a pretty legal seal.
If you're smart, stay away from her and save yourself some trouble.
You may have turned those who could protect you into enemies.
Be smart, avoid confrontations and conflicts, stay safe; stay away from trouble makers.
Allow the school to protect your child, don't try to be a hero or heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back