1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Paternity was established after birth of child

Discussion in 'Paternity Law & DNA Tests' started by Disabled Vet, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Disabled Vet

Disabled Vet Law Topic Starter Active Member

Jurisdiction:
    Indiana
    The child was born and the mother put the child in her maiden name. At the age of 4 paternity was established who the father was. Mother and father both want the child to carry the fathers last name. Is there a form they can fill out to change the child last name?

2. KatDini

KatDini Well-Known Member

leslie82 likes this.
  3. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

I wonder if "our" Disabled Vet is the one who actually asked that question. (doubtful)

4. Disabled Vet

Disabled Vet Law Topic Starter Active Member

A young gentlemen that takes me deer hunting asked me. My computer is almost as old as I am. I am still running windows vista. My computer tells me all the time it's not supported any longer. It could take days for a research to come back. Thank you for your replies.

5. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

If it ain't broke, use it.

This upgrade madness is just another way to get someone to open that thick, fat wallet and drop a handful of "Benjamins" on some, allegedly new SUMPIN'. LOL

Disabled Vet likes this.
  6. KatDini

KatDini Well-Known Member

I have a PC still running Win XP (as well as the ones around the house that have Win98, Win2K, etc). Works just fine, use it for my media PC on my TV; and I bet it would run the search about the same as the one I ran your search on. o_O

7. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

My desk top computer has Win. XP & I can do a google search just fine. I have a card program on it that works just fine. I just can't get into some web sites that require name/PW.