Paternity test

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentleyChris86

My ex had a baby that I believed to be mine. She stopped all communication with me since the baby was 4 months old. 3 months ago the county prosecutor got ahold of me asking for a paternity test which I was all for. I got ahold of the paternity test people and they said they would get ahold of me in a couple days. After 3 days I tried calling them a few times but heard nothing. For several weeks I left messages with the paternity test people and the county prosecutor once every other day for 3 weeks straight. Does this mean she dropped her claim for child support or what?

Your ex.... I'm assuming girlfriend and not wife?

If you want to resolve this I suggest a personal appearance if phone calls are going nowhere. It is harder for them to ignore you when you are standing right there.

Additionally, if you believe the child is likely yours then you can contact a local attorney who can help you with establishing paternity and visitation. Your ex isn't going to be hard to find.

Until you establish paternity and prove this is your child you will have no dog in this fight. As advised contact an Attorney and seek paternity testing on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back