Paternity Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopsonbah50

I am seeking advice on how I can get a paternity test done to see if I am the father of a son. I am 53 years old, and the child is now grown, but I am still paying back child support for a child that I know is not mine. This occurred on Long Island, New York, about 30 years ago. I moved to California, and the next thing I know I am a father. How can I go about getting a paternity test done? Thank you.

Originally posted by hopsonbah50:
I am seeking advice on how I can get a paternity test done to see if I am the father of a son. I am 53 years old, and the child is now grown, but I am still paying back child support for a child that I know is not mine. This occurred on Long Island, New York, about 30 years ago. I moved to California, and the next thing I know I am a father. How can I go about getting a paternity test done? Thank you.
For the most accurate and solid results, genetic material is needed from the father, mother, and child. It is not necessary to test the mother, though. Court orders are not required if all the parties consent.

Hi Hopsonbah50,

Have you tried to contact the adult/child that you are being FORCED to pay child support to get DNA testing? I think that it would be in both of your best interests to find out the TRUTH. Perhaps if indeed he is your biological child, you might still have a chance to have a relationship with him, if that is what you both want. More and more people are trying to find out the TRUTH about their biological parents. If indeed he is not yours, after DNA testing, you need to find out if the law has been changed in the State where the original order took place. The laws have been changed in various states and are continuing to change every year.

Good-luck.

Darlene

Fighting for justice & keeping the faith 'til the very end!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back