Paternity Fraud when the father lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jags2017

I really need some help.

My ex husband has known that our daughter was not his since she was six months old. Yes, i admit that I made a mistake and yes, he could have dumped us and he didn't. We stayed together and had another child. We had divorced and when child support became an issue, he said that he just found out that his daughter was not his (when she was 5 years old) to get out of paying child support for her even though she called him dad. Now she is 12 and he is in the paternity fraud movement and wants to sue me for back child support. The money is not this issue, it is him lying about when he found out. Back then, when she was 5, he did not want to have a paternity test done because he did not want to do that to her because he loved her. If he would have wanted the paternity test, i would have agreed and he would have not had to pay child support. Now i want to take him to court to have a paternity test done so he doesn't have to pay child support for our daughter. Does anyone know how to interpret the new bill trying to become law in California?????

Originally posted by jags2017:
I really need some help.

My ex husband has known that our daughter was not his since she was six months old. Yes, i admit that I made a mistake and yes, he could have dumped us and he didn't. We stayed together and had another child. We had divorced and when child support became an issue, he said that he just found out that his daughter was not his (when she was 5 years old) to get out of paying child support for her even though she called him dad. Now she is 12 and he is in the paternity fraud movement and wants to sue me for back child support. The money is not this issue, it is him lying about when he found out. Back then, when she was 5, he did not want to have a paternity test done because he did not want to do that to her because he loved her. If he would have wanted the paternity test, i would have agreed and he would have not had to pay child support. Now i want to take him to court to have a paternity test done so he doesn't have to pay child support for our daughter. Does anyone know how to interpret the new bill trying to become law in California?????
I'm a little confused here but it would seem that you could have him brought up on criminal charges if he is seeking to obtain back child support from you. I'd forget about the "lie" issue and bring up the truth and let him have to deal with it. His claim is a dangerous game to play it he needs money and now wants to obtain back support to help out his cause. Having a paternity test now might not be a good idea since your claim is a good one -- why bother? Both of you knew the truth for years. I don't see why you don't stipulate to him not paying of this is the case. Maybe I'm missing something in the translation here.

Paternity Fraud

Hi Jags2017,

First, I would like to congratulate you for being an honest woman and for not holding your ex-husband responsible for another man's child that you gave birth to.

As far as trying to interpret the Bills that are currently in session this year, good-luck. As soon as you think that you've got it figured out, the wording gets changed again....and again.....and again.....and again. Amendment after amendment ...... and so on.

Basically we are trying our best to change the laws regarding paternity fraud. No man should have to unwillingly support another man's child. To go further with that, no man should have to support another man's child, when a woman has committed FRAUD by accusing him of being HER child's biological father.

Men & Children DESERVE to know the TRUTH. There are cases where children have DIED because of INCORRECT MEDICAL INFORMATION!!! All because the lies of a "woman"

If you would like more information about California's Bills that we are trying to get passed this year (with amendments), please see my Website (below), or you can go to:

Senate Bill (SB-1030)
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery

Assembly Bill (AB-252)
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery

DNA always!!!~~~~

Darlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back