Our divorce says we claim every. Other yr , he's claimmed every,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxzkat68

I am. A. Disabled mom, who's ex is claiming. Our snow which he now took custody 4 yrs ago ,but has claimed son yearly paying. His business. Taxes with credit from child. He has Made clear, the. Custody he took claiming my medications made me unfit , but yet I still babysit. His girlfriends son and. He still owes me 23,000..00 from estate in our divorce. Which he had 5 yrs my choice being nice. , which our divorce was because my severe depression from auto accident 5 yrs before divorce , 20022 auto. Accident, 2003 son was born . 2007. Divorce ,, 2009 became disabled,2011 ex took custody , he. Now receives 690$ my sons disability $from. My disability . Plus up until last summer I had to pay. Him 115$. A month spousaal support , out of disbilty .

We can't help you, other than to suggest you hire a lawyer. Only a court, the court which granted the divorce comes to mind, can order him to obey the existing court orders.
The problem for you is, by waiting so long, allowing him to ignore the order, and continually break the order, your remedies may have evaporated. See a lawyer, discuss it, see what a couple different lawyers suggest.

I am. A. Disabled mom, who's ex is claiming. Our snow which he now took custody 4 yrs ago ,but has claimed son yearly paying. His business. Taxes with credit from child. He has Made clear, the. Custody he took claiming my medications made me unfit , but yet I still babysit. His girlfriends son and. He still owes me 23,000..00 from estate in our divorce. Which he had 5 yrs my choice being nice. , which our divorce was because my severe depression from auto accident 5 yrs before divorce , 20022 auto. Accident, 2003 son was born . 2007. Divorce ,, 2009 became disabled,2011 ex took custody , he. Now receives 690$ my sons disability $from. My disability . Plus up until last summer I had to pay. Him 115$. A month spousaal support , out of disbilty .

Yes, you're going to need to go back to court. Because he's the custodial parent, and provides the majority of support, in the eyes of the IRS, only he can legally claim them unless he signs a special form (form 8332, available here: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Form-8332,-R...im-to-Exemption-for-Child-by-Custodial-Parent ). If he won't sign, you'll need the court to order that he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back