Online web based game

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisme

Hello,
Can a lawyer help me with this problem ?
I've been playing an online web based game , Tribalwars, you may have heared of it and i even payed money for it .
My question is , if there is any way to sue them ?

I await your answer and i can give you more details if need it .
Thank you.

Why would you want to sue them? Were you playing for money, lost and now want to recover it? Are you over the age of 18? Give us as many details as you can so we can try to help you.

Yes, i am over 18+ years old , and no, i didint lose the game ,I am still playing and I am in the top world 7 players .
I payed for what they call premium points.

But because the admins threat us like garbage i was wondering if there is anyway to sue an online web based game like this one .

Poor customer service is a very weak reason to file a lawsuit. File complaints with the website's webmaster and voice your concerns on the forums they hold. You also have the option of going somewhere else to play the same game. Unfortunately, you don't have a strong case here to proceed with legal action. Good luck to you!

Well my question was if there is any way to sue them , not only because poor customer services .

How can i sue an online web based game ? For what sorts of reasons ?

Crisme - what you don't seem to grasp is that you cannot just sue them for the sake of suing them. You must have a reason and since you have not provided us with a single reason, per your limited postings, I am not sure why you want to do that. If the issue is disatisfied with your purchase, or you are unhappy with customer service, or you think they are not treating you in a decent manner I don't see much of a case here. However, if you still think you can pursue this in court, find an attorney who will take your case and s/he will proceed with the lawsuit.

Well I am even willing to hire an attorney but first i wanted to ask you what are the possibilites to sue an online game .
Before going to the next step i want to be informed first .

Is there any law that protect the coustomer of an online web game ?
Is there any way to sue an online game , and if yes , how ??

Is there any law that protect the coustomer of an online web game ?
There are consumer protection laws - google them. If the company is overseas, the long arm of the U.S. law may be limited in some countries. If you don't want to google them, ask your attorney what laws may apply to your case.

Is there any way to sue an online game , and if yes , how ??
Hire an attorney so s/he can determine if you have a case so s/he can proceed on what grounds s/he will sue the company on your behalf.

Next time, you need to be more specific when it comes to your case. Generic questions will receive generic answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back