Nutty mother charged with murdering 2 children 2 harvest their organs

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Nevada
14445635_web1_JEFFERSON-COURT-NOV11-20-BT01.jpg

14445635_web1_JEFFERSON-COURT-NOV11-20-BT04.jpg

A Las Vegas woman charged with killing her two young daughters faced a judge Tuesday morning.

Authorities said Amanda Sharp-Jefferson, 26, told the father of her children that the babies' organs would be "worth a lot of money."

She was arrested Friday on two counts of open murder after her boyfriend, Jaykwon Singleton, said he came home to find her at the apartment with their daughters, Rose, 1, and Lily, 2 months, stacked on top of each other in a baby swing, both dead, according to an arrest report.

Singleton told police that the couple had been together since 2018 and had not had any problems in their relationship until Sharp-Jefferson recently "started talking about the altar spirit world," the report stated.

The father said he returned home at 1064 Sierra Vista Drive on Friday and realized the girls were unresponsive. He told police that Sharp-Jefferson "kept shushing him and at one point, made a statement that their organs were worth a lot of money," according to the report.

Sharp-Jefferson told police that she believed she had been set up, that she did not have any children and she did not know Singleton.

Police have said it was unclear how the children died.

Woman arrested in daughters' deaths: Organs 'worth a lot of money'

It happens...

She may be having a mental breakdown, or using that "stuff".

The way her husband describes it, a couple cylinders were knocking.
Might need a valve job.
From what I saw on the local news here in Clark County, Mom didn't have a drug history or psych issues...Dad said that it was very recent that Mom started saying flakey stuff. It does seem like PPP. I would bet that the defense attorney will have an assessment done.

Horrible situation. Poor babies and poor dad.

From what I saw on the local news here in Clark County,

You're our "on scene" reporter, I'll accept your representation over an unknown news account. ;)

A glance at her expression in those photos tell me that "sumting seem wong".

She has what I term "the look".

This is a similar mommy shot child story.

Seems mommy emptied 10 slugs from her. 40 Cal pistol into her 17 year old son's body.

She was taking Sonny to his first day at a new high school.

During the ride, mommy pumped Sonny full of lead.

She exited the vehicle, abandoned it in the middle of the road, left her bloodied deceased child, and wandered back into the village.

As she approached a person, its alleged she said, "I don't know what happened?"

This one doesn't compute.

'What have I done…this is not real,' local teacher tells residents after son shot to death

This is a similar mommy shot child story.

Seems mommy emptied 10 slugs from her. 40 Cal pistol into her 17 year old son's body.

She was taking Sonny to his first day at a new high school.

During the ride, mommy pumped Sonny full of lead.

She exited the vehicle, abandoned it in the middle of the road, left her bloodied deceased child, and wandered back into the village.

As she approached a person, its alleged she said, "I don't know what happened?"

This one doesn't compute.

'What have I done…this is not real,' local teacher tells residents after son shot to death

"I didn't mean to!"

Well, WTF did you think would happen when you started shooting at your child?!

"I didn't mean to!"

Well, WTF did you think would happen when you started shooting at your child?!

An update, she doesn't know what happened or who did it.

I think she snapped.

I predict it had something to do with a split between her and a male.

"We've talked with her several times and she's despondent over her son's death but won't give anybody any explanation of why she did it," McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said Wednesday.

The rest of her family, her father and mother and others to whom investigators have spoken since Garrett Hunt, 17, died from gunshot wounds inside a minivan Monday near Riesel, say they have never seen a violent side of Elizabeth Hunt, 39, Garrett's mother.

"Her father told me she was a model child, loving and caring, and that she grew into that kind of woman," McNamara said, "and that he couldn't imagine what might have happened to her."

Sheriff McNamara Sheriff McNamara the inspiration for Jeff Bridges' new movie role said the shooting makes very little sense.

Teenager killed by mother was shot 10 times: 'She emptied the pistol,' sheriff says

This perp committed her murder without the assistance of any firearm.

This female chose to go "old school", "cavewoman", "batshit bonkers" if you will; she used the "crush", "batter", "shake", "rattle", and "beat" technique on the poor toddler.

Suspect pleads guilty to murder of 20-month-old in Milam County
I will never understand how someone could do that to their child...any child. Scum.

Here's a trio of scum from Texas.

Texas infant with injection marks tests positive for heroin

Back