Nude pictures

emma123

Jurisdiction
British Columbia
Hi,

I'm 17 years old and I sent my bf some pictures of my breasts last year in April when I was 16. My face wasn't showing. His friend took his phone and sent the one picture to himself, and now about 10 months later I find out that my bfs friend sent the picture to all the guys in his friend circle, and has also shown a lot of people saying it was me. My boyfriends friend that distributed this is 18 years old. I just recently found out about this but I don't want this to ruin my reputation and people knowing it was me. How do I stop this because they keep bullying me saying they've seen me and I don't want this to reach my family who also attends the school. Should I say it wasn't me? Because they know it's me but I can deny it

I'm 17 years old and I sent my bf some pictures of my breasts last year in April when I was 16. My face wasn't showing. His friend took his phone and sent the one picture to himself, and now about 10 months later I find out that my bfs friend sent the picture to all the guys in his friend circle, and has also shown a lot of people saying it was me. My boyfriends friend that distributed this is 18 years old. I just recently found out about this but I don't want this to ruin my reputation and people knowing it was me. How do I stop this because they keep bullying me saying they've seen me and I don't want this to reach my family who also attends the school.Should I say it wasn't me? Because they know it's me but I can deny it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm 17 years old and I sent my bf some pictures of my breasts last year in April when I was 16. My face wasn't showing. His friend took his phone and sent the one picture to himself, and now about 10 months later I find out that my bfs friend sent the picture to all the guys in his friend circle, and has also shown a lot of people saying it was me. My boyfriends friend that distributed this is 18 years old. I just recently found out about this but I don't want this to ruin my reputation and people knowing it was me. How do I stop this because they keep bullying me saying they've seen me and I don't want this to reach my family who also attends the school. Should I say it wasn't me? Because they know it's me but I can deny it

This site discusses US laws.

We know nothing about specific laws in Canada.

In the US, for example sending NUDE pictures (even if you are a minor) is a serious crime, especially if you send those pictures to other minors.

In Canada, your guess is as good as mine.

That said, if I were you, I'd never send anyone nude pictures of my "naughty bits".

At this point, I'd say nothing if asked if those THINGS were my THINGS.
I'd just laugh and walk away.
If I did say anything, it'd be silly, "Are those from a goat?"

This site discusses US laws.

We know nothing about specific laws in Canada.

In the US, for example sending NUDE pictures (even if you are a minor) is a serious crime, especially if you send those pictures to other minors.

In Canada, your guess is as good as mine.

That said, if I were you, I'd never send anyone nude pictures of my "naughty bits".

At this point, I'd say nothing if asked if those THINGS were my THINGS.
I'd just laugh and walk away.
If I did say anything, it'd be silly, "Are those from a goat?"
Hahaha thank you for your reply I will try that if the time comes

Back