No Damages a Fender Bender

A

Ash21

Jurisdiction
Texas
What is the likelihood of an impending law suit from a fender bender with no police report or damages (the other person said they were fine and we went separate ways, but I didn't get their information, they got mine)?

Between zero per cent and a hundred per cent.

I hope you understand that you have given absolutely no details upon which anybody can comment, not even why you think you might be sued.

There are no damages, but the next morning when they feel a slight tweak in their neck they may decide they need expensive medical checkups and testing.
I'm not sure why you would give your info and not get theirs... Doesn't make much sense.
Normally you would still report this to your insurance just in case the other person calls in a claim.

What is the likelihood of an impending law suit from a fender bender with no police report or damages (the other person said they were fine and we went separate ways, but I didn't get their information, they got mine)?

Mate, that is the formal for a lawsuit.
The other party will usually develop severe pains within 12-24 hours.
The medical bills and days off of work because of the pain begin to mount.
Never just settle a motor vehicle collision without calling and waiting for the police.
plus, you should always take plenty of photos and video of the scene, the perps, the vics, the wits (if any) and the cars involved.

Hey Justin - the thread is over 2 years old - I'm sure the matter was solved long ago. Additionally, advertising ain't proper.

Back