No Contact Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeensMom

My daughter who is 15 is seeing a boy who is 18 they had a fight in public and police were called hence the no contact order came about. They are both good kids and i understand the position of the police but they are'nt allowed to see eachother and just last week my daughters boyfriend was arrested for being with her. Just young and in teenage love. I am fine with my daughter seeing him. He is part of our family now and for the last year. How do i make it ok for them to be together. Remove order?

My daughter who is 15 is seeing a boy who is 18 they had a fight in public and police were called hence the no contact order came about. They are both good kids and i understand the position of the police but they are'nt allowed to see eachother and just last week my daughters boyfriend was arrested for being with her. Just young and in teenage love. I am fine with my daughter seeing him. He is part of our family now and for the last year. How do i make it ok for them to be together. Remove order?

I suggest you discuss this with your mother, your father, the child's father, or an older adult relative you admire.

I'm surprised you don't see the forest for the trees!

Have you spoken with your child about this?

The fight could be her acting out because he's sexually molesting her, or worse.

Stop trying to be MADAM, just be a mom!!!!

Last edited:

I don't actually believe this is the parent posting. Then again, it doesn't matter. This is what I have to say:

The restraining order is not going to be dropped.

If the parent encourages or allows contact against the order, the PARENT can end up in legal trouble. The children can be in legal trouble. Oh marvy - this isn't even two children. It's a child and an ADULT.

This boy is NOT part of your family. Do you understand that the child can be removed from the Parent's home and placed somewhere the child WILL be protected?

I don't actually believe this is the parent posting. Then again, it doesn't matter. This is what I have to say:

The restraining order is not going to be dropped.

If the parent encourages or allows contact against the order, the PARENT can end up in legal trouble. The children can be in legal trouble. Oh marvy - this isn't even two children. It's a child and an ADULT.

This boy is NOT part of your family. Do you understand that the child can be removed from the Parent's home and placed somewhere the child WILL be protected?

I do hope and pray your feeling about it NOT being a mom is correct.

Sadly, these days, this has become the norm: moms serving as procurers for their children.

From mom to madam, how incredibly awful.....

If you are the Mom, your daughter is a minor. The 18 year old can find himself in trouble even if it is fine with you that they are seeing one another. People see things & report them. You might even find yourself in possible trouble.

There is now a no contact order also - it must be obeyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back