New Job old boss threatned

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4aqt

I worked for a company 10 years as a salesman - I was offered a job in Texas - I accepted and had my Home on the Market for sale - accepted a relocation package - Because of the current Home Market it took a while - Employer got mad and cancelled the Job in Texas - and requested relocation package back - Sent RV and Boat to texas already - Employer requested receipts - I provided some receipts -then heTerminated my employement - (relocation package stated that money must be returned if I quit or resigned) I did neither-employer withleld last commision check stating he is waiting for relocation package - went to labor board filed a claim-employer is harassing me at current company stating I stole a client list and other he say she say acquisitions-without indicating any code violations - He sent another letter to my current employer stating that he will quit harassing the company and me when I return the relocation package (is the relocation package information that should be shared with my current employer) and return the client list, which I don't have - just googled companies on the internet - I am a salesman and I remember people and companies - I had great relationships with my customers, do I have a right to go after the customers I bought to the comapny and that I built? does he have a right to send current employer personal information (relocation package) I feel that he is threatned because I am a great salesman, the best that he had and he is trying to get my current employer to let me go - If he righfully deserved the relocation package back could he not just take me to court ? it's been since october - why is he harrassing me and my employer with letters ? and can he do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back