Neighbor Harassment and Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegirls

Last year our home caught on fire, so we had to search for a new home. We found one in Apache Junction, AZ that sits on a 1/4 acre of land. Come to find out our neighbor wanted to purchase this property and was unaware it was for sale. At the time he was currently out of town. So when he returned this angered him. My other nieghbor (Lee) literally has something wrong upstairs. Our dogs have gotten loose from our property a few times and he claimed my bigger dog tried to attack him, but that was after he took his cain and beat her to the ground. These issues have been addressed and taken care of with the animal control and police department. The two neighbors have teamed up together and has called the police on us repetitive times sometimes twice a day every day of the week, over absolutely nothing. The police department won't even dispatch the same officer out here anymore because they all have been out here numerous times and they are tired of it. Lee has threatend my girlfriend and I stating that he was going to kick both of our a***s, then put an order of protection against her and I. After doing so he started harrassment on my 8 year old son, knowing I couldn't say anything to him, or he would have me arrested. Just a few minutes ago, my girlfriend forgot to pay a $40 fine over one of our dogs getting loose, and he just had her arrested because there was an warrant issued. We have offered to sell and move to make everyone happy, because we are tired of living this way. We thought at least now they would leave us alone. But obviously that wasn't good enough for him. PLEASE HELP!!! He has told lies and made up stories about us to the whole neigborhood which we never had the chance to get to know due to these circumstances. I want to sue him for harassment and defomation of charachter. Do I have grounds to do this?
PHP:
[CODE][QUOTE][CODE][/CODE][/QUOTE][/CODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back