Neighbor from Hell

Karen Knight

Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
Hello, my question is, What do I have to do to get my neighbor out of my business? I've filed Police Reports (to which I was informed that no such technology exists, after showing hard copies of my neighbor charging items to my debit card), neighbor even left message on the receipt saying: Free for me on Karen's Debit Card! She makes an email address out of my phone number immediately after I get it changed. She applied for a job using my name, had the spelling of my last name changed-Legally! And it goes on and on for over a year now. No one will help me. I have a new Apple MacBook Air laptop and every time I try to set it up she's on it. I have no privacy or peace of mind. Can you help me?

Hello, my question is, What do I have to do to get my neighbor out of my business? I've filed Police Reports (to which I was informed that no such technology exists, after showing hard copies of my neighbor charging items to my debit card), neighbor even left message on the receipt saying: Free for me on Karen's Debit Card! She makes an email address out of my phone number immediately after I get it changed. She applied for a job using my name, had the spelling of my last name changed-Legally! And it goes on and on for over a year now. No one will help me. I have a new Apple MacBook Air laptop and every time I try to set it up she's on it. I have no privacy or peace of mind. Can you help me?

Take all your evidence to the cyber crime division of your police department and speak to a detective there. If you live in a small city/town and the local police don't have a CCD try the State Police.

How did she get all your information in the first place?

You may have to file a lawsuit against her and seek monetary damages. Consult a defamation attorney and see if that's the way to go.

Back