Needing REAL Help ASAP!!!!!!!!!

jasonmhart

Jurisdiction
Texas
I need a lawyer that knows the law and above all still believe in what's right and wrong, that beyond a shadow of a doubt that will ACTUALLY work this case. I have hired several lawyers (paid all the retainers) to accomplish NOTHING! I am being forced to go to court in a county that is forcing jurisdiction when neither parent nor the child has lived in that county in over 10 years. I am facing interest charges that the AG's office is adding to the case prior to them having it in their system. I called for the first 3 years that the child support order was put into effect and the AG's office had no idea what I was referring to. Although I made payment agreements with the AG's office (enforced pay from employer), the AG's office withdrew the agreement with no notice to me and levied my bank accounts, closing my business. Ironically, I am being told to hire a lawyer to make a lawyer that I have already hired to do his job. I have retained him and he absolutely will not return any communication. Can someone PLEASE get in touch with me that will do the job properly????? I live in Rockwall county. The case is in Freestone county.

This site is manned by volunteers who may or may not hold law degrees and may or may not practice in Family law and may or may not practice in your state. (see disclaimer below) if your seeking an actual Lawyer consult your Yellow pages.

Discalimer:

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

This site is manned by volunteers who may or may not hold law degrees and may or may not practice in Family law and may or may not practice in your state. (see disclaimer below) if your seeking an actual Lawyer consult your Yellow pages.

Discalimer:

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

Well the site says to get legal advice, post your question...Maybe that needs to be changed.

Well the site says to get legal advice, post your question...Maybe that needs to be changed.

You'll find dozens of capable lawyers in Dallas and Rockwall Counties.

A lawyer can't overcome the law.
A lawyer can only argue the law.

Your situation is of your making.

Sometimes we're in so deep, only God can get us out.

That said, keep looking.

how and what did you pay for the first 3 years when the AG didn't have your case on file and wasn't garnishing your wages? Do you have records of those payments? Have you provided those to the AG? Sounds like you got into large arrears with at least the documentation side of the case.

You said you owned your own business -- were you taking the garnishments out of your own paychecks or were you not paying yourself wages to avoid the garnishment?

I agree lots doesn't sound right here.....

Back