need to know if a certain retailer in on the theft databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaer4

Hello all
I was scrolling through some of the posts and came across some individuals who had access to the list of retailers who participated in the theft/shoplifting databases and were willing to privately inform people on this matter. I am looking to find out if a particular retailer is on the list. if any one is able and willing to help i would greatly appreciate it. thank you for your time.

We do have a responder who has access to this type of information. You can hold & see if he comes along & will share this information with you. The databases are currently not operating though is my understanding due to a class action law suit but he should still be able to tell you if the retailer you want to know about is a member/uses a database.

thank you for your swift reply. is there a way i can his attention or do i have to just wait and hope he sees the post? i think i know who you are speaking about as i have reviewed some of the other posts.

thank you for your swift reply. is there a way i can his attention or do i have to just wait and hope he sees the post? i think i know who you are speaking about as i have reviewed some of the other posts.

He'll be around.
He's a regular contributor.

They are talking about me. My email is on my profile. However as stated the databases are currently not operating due to a law suit on the Esteem Database for unfair credit reporting practices.

And when they are operating, there are reasons why the participants are kept private.

there he is!
hello sir, i am new to the site and foursome reason cannot find your e mail address when i go to your profile. i tried for a long while prior to writing this original post. please advise. thank you for responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back