Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Need just a little advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusistheway

My brother and my cousin was in the wrong place at the wrong time, when he was being to nice and gave two people he knew but didn't really knew a ride, the two people asked him to stop by the store. They end up robbing the store (armed robbery) hit the clerk in the head (attempted murder) shot at the store (attempted murder). My brother didn't knew what was going on because he was to in shock of all the gun shots, the two people got back in the car screaming (DRIVE SOMEONE'S TRYING TO JUMP US) so my brother just drove scared didn't know what to do or feel, he just wanted to go home at the time. Now the police came up behind him driving and tells him with the bullhorn to pull over... He pulled over but one of the boys told him while holding a gun to him to move over he's not going back to jail. So the boy drove off (failing to stop for a blue light) my brother still shocked in the back seat with the other boy asking them what did they do... So the police end up catching them after the boy ditch the car and my brother still in shock wondering what's going on... They end up charging them with trespassing also. So there trying to convict him with the hands of one the hands of all, but they wasn't in the store to do the robbery or didn't shoot the guns, since this is my brother 1st offense and my cousins can they get the First Offenders Act we have a lawyer but need more advice because this is very sad honesty. Why should someone be punished for someone else's crime.

With all due respect...

...if I don't believe the story as told, neither will a jury.

They need an attorney. Nobody here can help you.

I suggest you advise your brother to work with his lawyer.

The less anyone says about this in public, the better for him.

So there trying to convict him with the hands of one the hands of all, but they wasn't in the store to do the robbery or didn't shoot the guns, since this is my brother 1st offense and my cousins can they get the First Offenders Act we have a lawyer but need more advice because this is very sad honesty.

I don't know what more advice you want/need than what the lawyer can give them & what advice we can even give you. We don't have full complete details (there's always more to the story) & don't even know if things actually happened as you noted. It's better to take advice from the lawyer anyway than what we could give you on a forum board.

I have to agree - that story stinks. I hope you do not truly believe that fairy tale. In the end, all of these types of stories fall apart.

Your family members need to hire separate attorneys and work out whatever deal they can to TRY and keep them out of prison and minimize any jail time they might face. This might mean rolling over on their partners and maybe each other. Very often it is "first come, first serve" for a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back