need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gula

called social services many times about my ex allowing my 15 year old daughter being allowed to sleep with her 15 year old boyfriend. When i was still living there called police to have the boyfriend removed from her bedroom. I've called and wrote numerous letters to social services regarding this issue with no response from anyone. I have called Albany dept of child protective but i think it's too late. Need on where to turn for more assistance and find a really good lawyer to help me.

File a petition of child deprivation in the appropriate court. If your allegations are true your ex is depriving your child of proper parental care and control. If you have personal knowledge of sex between them you can file a warrant application against the boy, and against your ex for statutory rape (the boy) and child endangerment (the ex).

I would start there if you are really serious. If there are any doubts about the truth of your statements I would be very careful. As long as you are not exaggerating charge ahead. Good luck.

Frankly OP is going to need proof before going to court - an allegation alone (or one past experience having the boy removed) isn't going to be enough to warrant much at all (if anything). How can OP prove that sex, if it's happening, is actually happening at the other parent's house as opposed somewhere else?

Now if daughter is pregnant...that's certainly enough evidence right there that something is going on, though pregnancy in itself isn't proof that the other parent is neglectful.

If the budding young male pervert is allowed to share a bed with the girl, that is the proof most courts require.

I've found that getting that proof isn't that hard, as parents that encourage the rape of their children are all too eager to admit to it; and the apprentice perverts that eagerly enjoy this encouragement, are none too reticent to deny it!

Most parties to this atrocious behavior think nothing is wrong with such conduct. The parent is merely attempting to make their child happy, while the budding pervert thinks it's cool, man!

By the way, the young pervert's parent can be a valuable ally in these cases. They often don't want their child serving a young brood mare in heat and potentially having to bear the financial burden of their young stud stallion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is extremely unlikely that either of these two 15 year olds would be successfully prosecuted (remembering that they're BOTH guilty...not just him!).

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/familyplanning/toolsdocs/statutory_rape_state_laws_lewin.pdf

(NY State is on page 94)

I respectfully disagree that proof is not hard to obtain - in cases like these, it's incredibly difficult even with a shameless, wanton parent. All the parent has to say is "No, they don't sleep together here at all - are you crazy?!". The burden of proof is then on our OP.

Of course, this does assume that the kids themselves aren't bragging about it ;) There's nothing quite like an admission of guilt to get CPS going!

Not legal advice:

Unfortunately in this instance I really do think OP is stuck. Too many calls to CPS will label OP a trouble-maker; what is OP to do? I am in complete agreement that the parent who is allowing this needs to be prosecuted but I'm just not seeing that happening.

I'd be wary of filing anything at this point unless there is already proof - because the burden will be on OP, not the ex or the kids. And the courts will not take kindly to these kinds of allegations without at least having SOME sort of evidence.

An examination of the female's vagina will provide proof of the this young pervert's misdeeds.

Talking? Oh, they always talk, because her female parental unit is so cool man. They're telling everyone they know about this cozy arrangement and they'd eagerly spill their guts to CPS, too. They all have no shame and believe they should behave as they are. Shameless, to say the least.

An examination of the female's vagina will provide proof of the this young pervert's misdeeds.

?! Good luck getting THAT ordered in court! (you're not serious are you?)

(and that's not even touching on the fact that - as I'm guessing this is what you're getting at - a ruptured hymen is NOT proof of intercourse...)

Talking? Oh, they always talk, because her female parental unit is so cool man. They're telling everyone they know about this cozy arrangement and they'd eagerly spill their guts to CPS, too. They all have no shame and believe they should behave as they are. Shameless, to say the least.

Ah - you've had the crystal ball all this time! We were wondering ;)

If the OP's concern is that the ex is allowing the kids to sleep together, it could be seen as that parent failing to adequately care for the child. All it takes is a call to the State Central Register and CPS is required by law to investigate. If that investigation uncovers some evidence that the ex is failing to exercise a minimum degree of care, CPS will get involved with the family, and could even file a child neglect petition in Family Court.

CPS involvement in a family's life can be extremely disruptive (as a former Children's Services attorney in NYC I've seen it many times first-hand), so be sure to think this through before taking that step.

Though radical, in 1998, a Virginia mother had both her daughter and boyfriend, age 15, charged with committing fornication.

§ 18.2-344. Fornication.
Any person, not being married, who voluntarily shall have sexual intercourse with any other person, shall be guilty of fornication, punishable as a Class 4 misdemeanor.

i agree with u and would never personally allow my child to have 15yr old sleepovers.
and would irrate if my ex allowed such a thing to transpire at there residence,
but dont delude yourself in the fact that she is already clearly sexually active and will continue this at youre ex's house or not.

once that cat is let out of the bag so to say, the cat wont head to the nearest nunery lol

i mean what would be your hope of a outcome ?
that the 15yr old would live with u ?
then what ? u lock her up ?
u cant keep eyes on a 15yr old at all times
where there is a will there is a way

i agree with u and would never personally allow my child to have 15yr old sleepovers.
and would irrate if my ex allowed such a thing to transpire at there residence,
but dont delude yourself in the fact that she is already clearly sexually active and will continue this at youre ex's house or not.

once that cat is let out of the bag so to say, the cat wont head to the nearest nunery lol

i mean what would be your hope of a outcome ?
that the 15yr old would live with u ?
then what ? u lock her up ?
u cant keep eyes on a 15yr old at all times
where there is a will there is a way

You're not familiar with the Garden Of Eden style of parenting an unruly teen, are you? ;)

Homes for unwed mothers are still around and parent do send their daughters there. We have one here in Kansas City.

You're not familiar with the Garden Of Eden style of parenting an unruly teen, are you? ;)

:blush no im not lol but as a mother of two soon to be teen girls im scared poopless as to what im about to endure :(

do they still make chastity belts :confused: lol

:blush no im not lol but as a mother of two soon to be teen girls im scared poopless as to what im about to endure :(

do they still make chastity belts :confused: lol

Many parents are reluctant to take such extreme measures but seriously, it's worth looking into for future reference.

When kiddo does something *really* heinous, despite repeated groundings etc...well, you basically reduce their freedom and luxuries to zero.

Remove everything from the bedroom except the mattress/bed. Some parents take the bedroom door from it's hinges - nope, kiddo has no privacy except when they go to the bathroom. You provide one change of clothes per day. No computer, television, dvd player, mp3 player, no phones, no nothing - remove virtually everything from their bedroom. They do not go to the Mall, they do not go out with friends. No socializing - at all. You ferry them to and from school, and that's going to be their entire existence for the duration of the punishment.

Some parents allow a book or two, some don't. Some parents allow certain after-school sporting activities, some don't (this has more to do with whether or not their grades will suffer from non-participation).

It may sound extreme - some parents have even called this abuse (which is frankly ridiculous).

(Very often, actually - most of the time there doesn't need to be a second happening..the first is usually such a culture shock that kiddo toes the line pretty damn quickly...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back